BLACK PEARL
ENGINE
K20C2
TRANSMISSION
6 Speed Manual
FACTORY OPTIONS
Aerokit and spoiler, Window tint.
MODS - EXTERIOR
Wheels, tires, chrome delete, type R emblems, side markers, front and rear lip and a few cool decals.
AVS window visors.
MODS - INTERIOR
Type R emblem, shift knob, RGB Illumination kits, a bunch of cosmetic add on parts.
MODS - ENGINE/TRANSMISSION/EXHAUST
K&N Air intake system, Mugen oil and coolant tank caps, custom paint job on the engine cover, Ultra Racing Strut Bar.
MODS - SOFTWARE / TUNE / PROGRAMMER
none yet, Ktuner V1.2 soon, i hope.
MODS - WHEELS/TIRES/BRAKES
GunMetal MAR 18x8.0 40 Offset Wraped in 235/40ZR18 Altenzo Sports Comforter +
5mm Spacers
Black Dupli-Color Ceramic brush Caliper paint Kit
Sharpie Oil Based pen tire lettering
MODS - SUSPENSION/CHASSIS
Manzo USA Lowering springs, Ultra-Racing front strut bar.
MODS - IN-CAR ELECTRONICS
RGB Interior lighting set, other than that the car came fully loaded and it has everything i need personally...heated seats, sun roof etc. and i LOVE the sensing stuff makes the car a lot easier to live with on long trips.
HISTORY, STORY, EXPERIENCE, COMMENTS
This is my second 10th gen civic...my first one was a 2016 LX coupe in aegan blue which i drove stock the whole time until i purchased this one brand new from the dealership...
I don't drive the car much but i like to keep it clean and improve it's cosmetic appearance and drive-ability.
The car is lowered and i replaced the air intake system for a K&N one, makes the car a lot more fun and sportier.
With the ultra racing strut bar and aero parts the car is feel planted and very fun to toss around. It sounds very good with this intake as well.

Item information

Added by
yansag1982
Views
Comments
Last update

More in Civic Coupe

Share this item