• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

WTB - Civic Hatchback Sport Rear trunk tray

maaaaackle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Hatch 6MT
Country flag
I want to buy that rear rubberized trunk tray for the civic sport hatchback. The EX trims dont fit cause I have that dual exhaust tip.

I'm in SOCAL. Please PM me if you got one for sale.

Thx :thumbsup:
Sponsored

rpierce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport Hatchback
The genuine honda one is on ebay for $83 and free shipping.

Just go on ebay and search the part number

zerointerrupt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe
Country flag
Well its not sold from Amazon.

its sold from Honda parts unlimited. Theyll probably charge me 50-100 bucks
I dont know what to tell ya, it says free shipping for me but if you click on the other buying options there is one sold by amazon with prime. Its gone up a bit since i bought it, i only paid 80 for mine..

akirarex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic
Country flag
The Sport versions of hatchbacks have a higher rear floor (cargo area) to fit the center exhaust.....so the cargo mat is a different part number for them. It has a step down into the rear seat area where the LX/EX have a step up into the rear seats. Type R should be same overall shape as a Sport model. Basically if it has a center exhaust, it has a high rear floor which will make it a step down cargo tray. If it has the side exit exhausts, it will have the lower floor and it will be a step up cargo tray.

Sidenote on the rear sub. Honda does instruct you to cut off the side tab section, but if you just fold it over and under it makes for a much easier handle to grab to pull up the cargo mat and get to the spare tire area. And the edge won't be weird from cutting it, and you could sell it later to people without a sub.

tychay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mitsubishi Eclipse GT 2000
Country flag
I have a Sport Touring which makes it even more difficult to find one that fit. After waiting for months, I was almost ready to pull the trigger on the OEM version and then cut it down, but I made one last check at WeatherTech and got lucky.

Honda Civic 10th gen WTB - Civic Hatchback Sport Rear trunk tray 23974720057_3739c5ff22_k
cargo liner for Honda Civic Sport Touring by Terry Chay, on Flickr

ShuJam

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have a Sport Touring which makes it even more difficult to find one that fit. After waiting for months, I was almost ready to pull the trigger on the OEM version and then cut it down, but I made one last check at WeatherTech and got lucky.

23974720057_3739c5ff22_k.jpg
cargo liner for Honda Civic Sport Touring by Terry Chay, on Flickr
How do you find it in terms of holding things and not letting it slide around too much? Is it flexible rubber-like?

I have the OEM trunk tray, and it is hard plastic, stuff slides all over the place like it's an ice rink, and it's already looking kind of worn from that. I'm not entirely happy with it (and thankfully didn't pay for it - got the dealer to throw it in when I bought the car), considering the OEM trunk tray I had in my 06 TSX was rubber-ike, much more flexible, and still looked brand new after 11 years.

tychay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mitsubishi Eclipse GT 2000
Country flag
How do you find it in terms of holding things and not letting it slide around too much? Is it flexible rubber-like?
It is rubber like material and flexible. It came rolled up in a tall box and I've removed it once to vacuum the underside post installation.

Beyond that, I honestly can't say much about holding/sliding since we just got it so my bike doesn't keep scuffing the trunk when I get picked up from work sometimes. Our groceries don't move around much, but they never did since in San Francisco you bring your own bags when you go shopping. We don't get to experience the dangers(?) of a paper bag tipping over when all our groceries are in cloth bags. Because it is rubber-like and has channels, it's certainly grippier than having nothing and I'm sure it'd be much grippier than the hard plastic in an OEM liner. It's no Manduka yoga mat though. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Here is a review/promo.

TBH, I bought this based on the reputation of WeatherTech and Husky as they are basically either-or for best weatherproof floormats (though, for floor mats specifically, I own a set of Lloyd Ultimats instead because the weather is too good for a weatherproof one). You can also do a search on CivicX on the floormats for their popularity here for people who live in cold weather areas, and the lifetime warranty that both cary for almost all their products is well-documented. Weathertech also sells stoppers that fit over the channel to allow you to lock things in place like a bookend that may work with any trunk (liner not needed). We don't have need for this so I can't comment on their value/utility.

Last edited:

FiveFingerCNTpunch

First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8 type R - 2020 civic si
Country flag
Does anyone know if the civic trunk tray in my si will fit my type r that I’m buying tmw ? I want to take my all weather mats and trunk tray with me lol
Sponsored