• Start date
  • Watchers 41

hunter44102

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Civic Hybrid, 2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
The thing about colors is every one of them looks better in certain lighting conditions and shade. I would still stick with white but do like the silver and gray. There are just too many white cars these days
Sponsored

Draken187

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 accord ex-l sedan, 2016 accord sport sedan, 2006 civic type r (in spain) and 2017 civic sedan ex-t w/manual transmission
Country flag
The thing about colors is every one of them looks better in certain lighting conditions and shade. I would still stick with white but do like the silver and gray. There are just too many white cars these days
Really? Dont see them much in the northeast.. Atleast connecticut...

midengine driver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport , 2019 Buick Encore AWD, Sold 3800SC Fiero had a few Fieros
Country flag
I think white is the best on a Hatchback Sport

midengine driver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport , 2019 Buick Encore AWD, Sold 3800SC Fiero had a few Fieros
Country flag
Yes I would get white. I wanted white but the dealer didn't have one. I used to work with the sales manager and he went out of his way to give me a great price on the Sports he had in stock. When I first saw the Sonic Gray it was a typical winter day in West Michigan. Cloudy overcast day and the Sonic Gray looked like a dull primer gray. I was looking at the Blue, I had a choice the Blue or the gray. My wife says the gray looks more elegant and I thought it looked like stealth grey. LOL Now in the sun it looks more blue and in the garage at night it looks teal.

SilverGhost

Ktuner tuned X2 CivicX.
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT,2017 Sport Hatchback09 Fit
Vehicle Showcase
love my Lunar Silver EXT compared to my last 2013 CBP SI.I was totally obsessed trying to keep that thing swirl free.

gav007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Initially, I was going to get Lunar Silver, but as soon as I saw Modern Steel I felt in :love: with it. I would get Modern Steel again with no hesitation. However if I was to get a second Civic, I would get Lunar Silver or Aegean Blue.

Mukbang818

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Country flag
I think I would've gotten the blue or silver instead of red. The red doesn't look great at night, though during the day it's beautiful. The car actually looks the best in black, but I'm not meticulous enough to constantly clean/dust it.

K1NG J0RDAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aegean Blue 2016 Honda Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yes, I would absolutely get blue again.

Aegean Blue looks so good on the Coupe!! Always get compliments on it.

Abramumum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 civic sedan LX CVT
In retrospect, i would've preferred the dark grey over the silver that i got. I wanted either the most gross color, or most boring. If the sedan came in that horrible green, that would've been my choice. But i think I should've gone with the darker grey. If i end up buying it out, I'll likely get it painted some other puke-inducing color.

Andy123az

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Acura MDX Tech, 2016 Honda Civic EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Agean Blue? Heck yea! I would have that color in a hatch, sedan, and coupe. Lunar Silver would be my second choice.

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring WOP, 2023 Tesla Model Y Perf
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Love the WOP, but a very close second is Lunar Silver if WOP wasn't available. Just seems to look clean even after drving in country highways in the rain these past 2 weeks. :umbrella:

Dixie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Ex T
I want WOP but right before I pulled the trigger noticed it is by far the most popular color. I still think it looks the best with tinted windows but I am still very happy with my MSM, especially since there are not nearly as many on the road. To be honest all colors look great, I think a lot of that has to do with just how good looking of a car it is. My only complaint is the gaps on the cars, especially around the hood.

rkindel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX Hatchback, 2010 Mazda MX-5 GT
My wife wanted red but there were no red Hatchbacks available then. I always thought the Rally Red was too orange. Got Aegean Blue and we are very happy with it. Looks good with the black trim.

HondaGirl999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
This is definitely my first and last black car. I LOVE how it looks when it's clean, it still takes my breath away but that lasts for like 3 minutes...especially in winter. The salt just looks SO great on the black! :rolleyes: Wanted Modern Steel Metallic, but the dealership didn't have any and weren't going to for a few weeks when I was ready to buy...wouldn't mind Aegean Blue either. I have only seen one IRL, not a popular color around here.
Sponsored