Worse thing you done to your Honda

handa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe 2.0 (Traded), 2017 Honda Civic Hatch LX 6 Speed (Current)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Should have leased it instead and be able to get rid of it after 3 years
lol i was starting to believe my choice of leasing it was a bad decision...maybe not
Sponsored

Dicecube

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Why do you say that ? Not a fan of the car and what model did you get
Worst driving experience for a civic and I have owned 3. Right now a 2016 civic sedan Touring, previously a '92 eg then '99 ek hb.

handa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe 2.0 (Traded), 2017 Honda Civic Hatch LX 6 Speed (Current)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Worst driving experience for a civic and I have owned 3. Right now a 2016 civic sedan Touring, previously a '92 eg then '99 ek hb.
what dont you like about it??

choo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Hatch Sport 6MT , 1995 240sx
Country flag
IMO your expectations are unrealistic. Cars are never going back to the way they were in the 90s. If you want the tin-can glass-bubble go-kart feel you'll just have to keep the old ones around too...This new Civic is basically a TSX / Accord size car. Compared to the 8th/9th gen, this chassis is a MASSIVE improvement in ride quality, lower NVH, power, fuel efficiency, saftey, looks (imo, although the 8g coupe looked pretty cool to me)...

I'll keep my S13 and S14 for when I wanna blast around town and make noise lol.

OP
OP
VIto416

VIto416

I ♥️ Honda
First Name
Vito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Iv
IMO your expectations are unrealistic. Cars are never going back to the way they were in the 90s. If you want the tin-can glass-bubble go-kart feel you'll just have to keep the old ones around too...This new Civic is basically a TSX / Accord size car. Compared to the 8th/9th gen, this chassis is a MASSIVE improvement in ride quality, lower NVH, power, fuel efficiency, saftey, looks (imo, although the 8g coupe looked pretty cool to me)...

I'll keep my S13 and S14 for when I wanna blast around town and make noise lol.
I've leased mine because it's my first car ever to be on the safe side just Incase I didn't like it once my 3 years is done give it back but I'm very impressed with my civic I love how it feels and drives when I'm on the road compared to other cars I drived I'm for sure going keep it as long it don't act up

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
I put my car up on a big curb that I didn't see lol, bottomed out good. I was so worried I had ripped the bumper off, got out and looked and no visible damage thankfully :oops:

OP
OP
VIto416

VIto416

I ♥️ Honda
First Name
Vito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I put my car up on a big curb that I didn't see lol, bottomed out good. I was so worried I had ripped the bumper off, got out and looked and no visible damage thankfully :oops:
looks like the curb is everyone worse nightmare lol

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
looks like the curb is everyone worse nightmare lol
Yeah, she took it like a champ though lol. I've also done some 30second wot pulls up too 180km/h up a mile long hill :D she loves it. I've been trying to burn oil, but just can't seem to get any blue smoke @dblshock

OP
OP
VIto416

VIto416

I ♥️ Honda
First Name
Vito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah, she took it like a champ though lol. I've also done some 30second wot pulls up too 180km/h up a mile long hill :D she loves it. I've been trying to burn oil, but just can't seem to get any blue smoke @dblshock
So I see you trading her in is that true ?

Mannyp93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Civic EX, 2016 Civic EX
I hit a pothole while approaching a red light so hard i felt the rotors chatter. No bubbles thank god and no suspension issues. Just a scary feeling.

OP
OP
VIto416

VIto416

I ♥️ Honda
First Name
Vito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I hit a pothole while approaching a red light so hard i felt the rotors chatter. No bubbles thank god and no suspension issues. Just a scary feeling.
i have so many pothole in my area is like im playing a video game dodging all of them
Sponsored