OP

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
I would like to pay for a track event to help me decides the purchase. It's like a BMW M school .
Likewise.
I am surprised in two ways - I thought they would have held it at Mid-Ohio, and I thought it would be something that money could buy entry in to. Miami doesn't have it on their calendar. I suppose it's because it's private/closed.
If we don't get some action videos sooner (which, I suppose we should since the Si media embargo will end on the 6th), someone should be able to 'visit' the speedway visitor center or something and get some footage for us!

Honda Civic 10th gen Win a Trip to drive Civic Type R and Si on Track in Miami upload_2017-4-13_0-30-32

ZdH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ACURA TSX Superchrged, 2010 Honda Accord, 1999 Honda Accord
Country flag
It actually states a cumulative grand prize total value of $35,579. And right before that it states that each grand prize value is $3,579. There are ten grand prizes. No easter eggs (free car).
lol I understand that I can read I just think it's a coincidence that number sounds eerily close to what the MSRP as been assumed at.
Thought hmmm this could be a Easter egg for the MSRP pricing. 35k to fly 20 people and have them stay 2 nights seems like a lot but it's Honda.
Then again I just over analyze everything.

erbee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Nissan Altima, 2004 BMW M3
Country flag
Likewise.
I am surprised in two ways - I thought they would have held it at Mid-Ohio, and I thought it would be something that money could buy entry in to. Miami doesn't have it on their calendar. I suppose it's because it's private/closed.
If we don't get some action videos sooner (which, I suppose we should since the Si media embargo will end on the 6th), someone should be able to 'visit' the speedway visitor center or something and get some footage for us!

upload_2017-4-13_0-30-32.png
Yup. Gambling sucks. Never win anything from free drawing . You can pay $300 for 2 hour in any M car. 2 hour track time should
lol I understand that I can read I just think it's a coincidence that number sounds eerily close to what the MSRP as been assumed at.
Thought hmmm this could be a Easter egg for the MSRP pricing. 35k to fly 20 people and have them stay 2 nights seems like a lot but it's Honda.
Then again I just over analyze everything.

This is a very possible MSRP hint. Or really close to MSRP nonetheless.

the1dynasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R (FK8), 2007 Civic Si (FG2)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
ANYONE that wins this MUST bring some form of ActionCam with them and a DSLR, and their cell phone camera... I know I'll be bringing mine when I win!! hehe

I'm also only about an hour from there... 30mins if they bring the CTR for me to drive from my house down to the track! :drive:

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
Country flag
The vanity plates question is missing "OOHRAH MUTHERFUCKER". Oh well, I'll do eeny-meeny-miney-moe and just pick one.

Honda Civic 10th gen Win a Trip to drive Civic Type R and Si on Track in Miami Screen Shot 2017-04-15 at 11.05.03

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
Country flag
It "picked" the model I already bought! Heh...

Honda Civic 10th gen Win a Trip to drive Civic Type R and Si on Track in Miami Screen Shot 2017-04-15 at 11.07.44

NoelPR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Ridgeline RTL-E (Thanks to the CTR markups)
Country flag
I'm also only about an hour from there... 30mins if they bring the CTR for me to drive from my house down to the track! :drive:
I dont mind driving 4hrs from home either with the CTR.

Don't be surprised if this happens. Im pretty sure they have a Sentiment KPI that uses this forum as the source plus people from the marketing team watching us.

ZdH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ACURA TSX Superchrged, 2010 Honda Accord, 1999 Honda Accord
Country flag
I dont mind driving 4hrs from home either with the CTR.

Don't be surprised if this happens. Im pretty sure they have a Sentiment KPI that uses this forum as the source plus people from the marketing team watching us.
Oh yeah they read and follow us for sure.
Sponsored