whose buying a honda this month or next?

calicivicx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 integra, 2012 benz c300, Honda civic 2016 WOP touring
maybe we can all go around the same time go get a great pricing. i'll be getting 3 cars this coming Thursday in Los Angeles.

leave a comment here and let me know. thanks fellas
Sponsored

OP
OP
calicivicx

calicivicx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 integra, 2012 benz c300, Honda civic 2016 WOP touring
im a nurse =] , and 3 cars, but im not the only one that is buying. 2 of my buddies are buying too and ready to buy

Oscuro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I began trying to get a black on black EX with Honda Sensing for 19k before TTL since last month. Going to try again this end of the month. Not many dealerships around me carry anything with Honda Sensing because they think it's a gimmick. I hardly even see Tourings!

Just as a disclaimer: Someone else on the forums let me know that I should be aiming high 19k, low 20k before TTL. I got an offer before for 19.6k... But I'm adamant and will not give up!

Buttagood4you

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord 1997
I began trying to get a black on black EX with Honda Sensing for 19k before TTL since last month. Going to try again this end of the month. Not many dealerships around me carry anything with Honda Sensing because they think it's a gimmick. I hardly even see Tourings!

Just as a disclaimer: Someone else on the forums let me know that I should be aiming high 19k, low 20k before TTL. I got an offer before for 19.6k... But I'm adamant and will not give up!
isn't the MSRP around 22,875? That is a huge discount if dealers go ahead and give it to you for that price.

Furious85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
isn't the MSRP around 22,875? That is a huge discount if dealers go ahead and give it to you for that price.
There's the invoice price than the holdback, rebates, and any hidden incentives the dealer gets so 19K before taxes and fees is a reasonable goal to reach for you when buying this car.

xjoshuax89

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 CR-V SE, '16 Civic EX, '17 Civic HB ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

I've been searching for a regular EX with no sensing and the lowest I'm being quoted is 18.5k in MD/VA area. Mid 19 might be possible. HS is just 1k more right? But then you are in TX and no clue how supply and demand is there.

virtual888

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase

Oh, I'm also from dfw area but looking for a different trim, i got quote for EX-T w/o sensing for around 21k before TTL so I'd think 20k should be fine but I can't be certain. As far as sensing goes, the only thing i like about it is the adaptive cruise control, I probably leave the rest features off anyway lol. don't give up :)

Oscuro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Oh, I'm also from dfw area but looking for a different trim, i got quote for EX-T w/o sensing for around 21k before TTL so I'd think 20k should be fine but I can't be certain. As far as sensing goes, the only thing i like about it is the adaptive cruise control, I probably leave the rest features off anyway lol. don't give up :)
Good luck, man! Biggest sell for me on the Honda Sensing is the collision prevention. I've always run into crappy drivers who decide to just cut me off without warning. :(

virtual888

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Good luck, man! Biggest sell for me on the Honda Sensing is the collision prevention. I've always run into crappy drivers who decide to just cut me off without warning. :(
well be careful with that feature though, i read on some other forums that when someone cut you off too sudden, it will apply break hard on you and it may slow it down for a while instead of picking up speed right away ... idk i guess there is a reaction time for the computer? but i don't want to discourage you from getting it, that's just what I read that others were saying. I think overall it's still a great feature to have. I don't think a lot of people bought the new civic around here yet that's probably why we don't see many of them.

Oscuro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
well be careful with that feature though, i read on some other forums that when someone cut you off too sudden, it will apply break hard on you and it may slow it down for a while instead of picking up speed right away ... idk i guess there is a reaction time for the computer? but i don't want to discourage you from getting it, that's just what I read that others were saying. I think overall it's still a great feature to have. I don't think a lot of people bought the new civic around here yet that's probably why we don't see many of them.
Straight from the words of a salesman from AutoNation Honda in Lewisville..."The reason we do not carry Honda Sensing cars is because it's a gimmick and no one really buys those cars. The EX is the most popular car to sell, so we have it." Guy showed me his inventory list straight from his computer screen and man... Was I pissed. I mean... I guess that's good news for me because if HS doesn't sell and it stays on dealers' lots... I'm sure they're gonna want to get rid of them asap as soon as they figure out that they can't sell it lol.

virtual888

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Straight from the words of a salesman from AutoNation Honda in Lewisville..."The reason we do not carry Honda Sensing cars is because it's a gimmick and no one really buys those cars. The EX is the most popular car to sell, so we have it." Guy showed me his inventory list straight from his computer screen and man... Was I pissed. I mean... I guess that's good news for me because if HS doesn't sell and it stays on dealers' lots... I'm sure they're gonna want to get rid of them asap as soon as they figure out that they can't sell it lol.
Hmm i haven't try to get a quote from AutoNation yet, but definitely try some other dealerships around your area. I'm sure they will carry some. The longer you wait the better the deal will be .. hopefully you are not in a rush lol

Oscuro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Hmm i haven't try to get a quote from AutoNation yet, but definitely try some other dealerships around your area. I'm sure they will carry some. The longer you wait the better the deal will be .. hopefully you are not in a rush lol
Nah. No rush. I make sure they know that, too. I've had two dealerships already try to get me to put a deposit on it and try to bait me saying "If you don't put a deposit on it, someone else will take it from you!" I'm just like... Lolokay. Not in a rush. "If you do not take the chance now, you probably never will!" If I never get this car, then it was never meant to be lol.

Silly dealerships... xD

virtual888

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Nah. No rush. I make sure they know that, too. I've had two dealerships already try to get me to put a deposit on it and try to bait me saying "If you don't put a deposit on it, someone else will take it from you!" I'm just like... Lolokay. Not in a rush. "If you do not take the chance now, you probably never will!" If I never get this car, then it was never meant to be lol.

Silly dealerships... xD
ya they seem silly for doing that, but are really smart it comes to make money from you. but deposit is a big no no. they should've said that if you don't take a chance now, then they will give you another chance, then another after another... until you buy the car lol.
Sponsored