Who's got the lowest serial number?

Boba Debt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ram 1500 Quad Cab Long Bed, 2017 WRX STi
Country flag
This was a futile thread, a member on this forum was the person that bid $200K on #1.

OP
OP
Harlaquin

Harlaquin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R and a beater ford focus
Country flag
He made it because he thought he was the lowest probably.... I'll probably get number 99999 lol
Such hostility... I made his I was curious about low serials. Obviously there are 140 lower numbers. But I was curious to distribution since I had seen high numbers. You know let people enjoy themselves. There are a few of you on here just get off on tearing into others threads and putting them down.

Edit: sorry meant to quote other guy.

jonnys_honda

First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R #1288
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Such hostility... I made his I was curious about low serials. Obviously there are 140 lower numbers. But I was curious to distribution since I had seen high numbers. You know let people enjoy themselves. There are a few of you on here just get off on tearing into others threads and putting them down.

So confused lol

evolute

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag

There are not necessarily 140 lower numbers, if it is like the ITR they do not use every number in the sequence as a badge #.

Chee_hu

First Name
Sherwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
#611 Rallye Red CTR | 1998 Civic EX | 2007 Honda Fit Sport
Country flag
This could've possibly been covered by the production numbers thread haha. Congrats on your car regardless, OP.

OP
OP
Harlaquin

Harlaquin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
SO 00006.... 184 miles how much can I flip her for?

00006.jpg
Ha...go to southern california. But CTR potential owners are a die hard MSRP bunch. I got a fairly low number too and honestly no one cares. Even collectable cars typically only the first and last ones made matter to anyone. Like in Talladega nights if ya aint first your last lol

billabongrob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR, 92 Integra track rat
Country flag
Out of curiosity, are there any production numbers out? I ask because dealer mark up still and my high number.

OP
OP
Harlaquin

Harlaquin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Out of curiosity, are there any production numbers out? I ask because dealer mark up still and my high number.
They make them at one plant, i have read several places they make 75 a day when they run them. They been on sale for right at 2 years and a month. Give or take we lookin at about 55k type Rs if they run production everyday. Ive seen a few number plates in the 40s. I think realistically we are talking about 45k ish word wide now. But considering they sell like 2.2 million civics a year world wide. R production is still low.

WindJunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE USA-367, 2011 Civic Si (FA5)
Country flag
Whatever you see on the latest badge numbers on the latest delivered CTRs, that's roughly the production number since inception.
Sponsored