Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
We've shown you a red 2016 Civic with the full underbody spoilers at the recent SEMA show. Here's how the factory underbody spoilers (front, side, rear), body side molding, and 17" accessory wheels look on a White Orchid Pearl 2016 Civic.

Honda Civic 10th gen White 2016 Civic with Underbody Spoilers accessories 2016-civic-accessories1

Honda Civic 10th gen White 2016 Civic with Underbody Spoilers accessories 2016-civic-accessories2

Honda Civic 10th gen White 2016 Civic with Underbody Spoilers accessories 2016-civic-accessories3

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I don't mind the side pieces and the back pieces are OK. But the front pieces are gross. The side door protectors look ok, but make the already sculpted doors look a little too busy. Still liking the accessory wheels though.

CdnColin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2O16 Civic Touring 'WOP', 2016 HRV EXL w/nav. 'Milano Red'
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Agree the wheels look fabulous but at Cdn$2,176 they're way overpriced.

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
Good wheels. Overall, the car looks like a Storm trooper. The pieces on the back bumper, especially, look like they're just tacked on. I mean they fit properly, just look like an obvious afterthought.

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT Civic & 2017 Civic ExT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That kit looks Awesome The body side molding is not good for me.

10thG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic
Good wheels. Overall, the car looks like a Storm trooper. The pieces on the back bumper, especially, look like they're just tacked on. I mean they fit properly, just look like an obvious afterthought.
Completely agree. It just looks totally tacked on, like anyone that has never seen the Civic X could tell which are the add on pieces without even seeing the car stock. I do think the wheels are an improvement tho.

Well it's always a good sign when more often than not the car looks better stock.

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
Strangely enough, on my way home for lunch I saw a TLX with the optional body pieces. The front bumper piece looks just like the Civic piece and it actually looked good on the TLX. Maybe it is just not right in white?

JMR23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla
looks too much and overly done IMHO. I prefer simple design with clean look.
It's nice to have options, but I will chose to opt out on this.
Agree! everything looks too busy or too much the side skirt is ok, but i would rather have mud guard set instead (body color painted). as for the wheel, i rather buy an 18" 3rd party wheels, and with that price range i will most prolly get a better set.

10thG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic
Strangely enough, on my way home for lunch I saw a TLX with the optional body pieces. The front bumper piece looks just like the Civic piece and it actually looked good on the TLX. Maybe it is just not right in white?
Definitely stands out too much on white. You can see the lines between the part and the car too well. On a gray or black car these look slightly more acceptable.

Honda Civic 10th gen White 2016 Civic with Underbody Spoilers accessories 2016-civic-accessories3

Ten10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Accord
Take off the chrome piece and it would look good IMO. I like the side skirt but the rear bumper fin has to go. It looks out of place and tacked on. Otherwise I like that the underbody fills the car out more and give sit more muscle.

CdnColin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2O16 Civic Touring 'WOP', 2016 HRV EXL w/nav. 'Milano Red'
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The chrome piece really is terrible. Shame on the dealer for putting it on.

bmartinson13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Sedan Touring, '97 CR-V
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The front and back pieces look way better on a dark color.

My dealer just finished putting the side underbody spoiler on my WOP Touring (I'm not getting the front and back). He should be sending me a photo sometime today after they're done doing an auto armor coat on it. I'll share it here as soon as I get the photo.

Izze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ILX
The front and back pieces look way better on a dark color.

My dealer just finished putting the side underbody spoiler on my WOP Touring (I'm not getting the front and back). He should be sending me a photo sometime today after they're done doing an auto armor coat on it. I'll share it here as soon as I get the photo.
Nice, the side underbody spoiler looks great and not tacked on at all. A little like the side skirts on the Civic Type R prototype spied.
Sponsored