Which flashpro calibration for Canadian sport

FK7_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan, 2015 Acura MDX Elite
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey guys, so I'm getting my flashpro tomorrow and just curious which calibration am I supposed to use for a Canadian Sport hatch M/T? There's 3 different hatch calibrations, one for the LX hatch, turbo hatch, and one for sport touring hatch. I have a sport, not the touring model so Im assuming just to use the turbo hatch one since it isn't there and there's an LX and sport touring one. Any help would be much appreciated.
Sponsored

OP
OP
FK7_

FK7_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan, 2015 Acura MDX Elite
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Use the Turbo Hatch calibration. With The FlashPro plugged in, the software will figure out which vehicle you have and upload the appropriate calibration.
Thank you!

IcyRyce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Use the Turbo Hatch calibration. With The FlashPro plugged in, the software will figure out which vehicle you have and upload the appropriate calibration.
On another note, I'd recently got a flashpro but I'm unable to lock my unit to my car ditto if I attempted to upload a basemap. I would really appreciate the help.

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
Last edited:

IcyRyce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah I attempted to lock it but every time I get this message. Honda Civic 10th gen Which flashpro calibration for Canadian sport hondata.PNG

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
Where can I find my ECU part number, sorry this is my first time flashing a car.
just email them with your flashpro serial number. they will take care of you there. they most likely get you to send something from the software

Hondata

Hondata
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hondata.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Type R,22' Civic Si,18' Accord 2.0T,17' FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
With an internet connection on your laptop, go to the help menu on FlashPro Manager and choose send support info to Hondata. This will send serial and part numbers. Include your name, email and phone number.

IcyRyce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
With an internet connection on your laptop, go to the help menu on FlashPro Manager and choose send support info to Hondata. This will send serial and part numbers. Include your name, email and phone number.
Yup, just sent the diagnostics

omigulay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport hatchback
Hey guys, so I'm getting my flashpro tomorrow and just curious which calibration am I supposed to use for a Canadian Sport hatch M/T? There's 3 different hatch calibrations, one for the LX hatch, turbo hatch, and one for sport touring hatch. I have a sport, not the touring model so Im assuming just to use the turbo hatch one since it isn't there and there's an LX and sport touring one. Any help would be much appreciated.

Is there a dealer in Vancouver?