When do the 2017s come out?

dudeitsdon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit
Country flag
Anyone have an idea about when the '17 model is coming out? Currently in the process of getting a new Civic, but currently wondering if it's better to wait at this point.

I'm still planning to buy the '16. Just wondering if the discount would be worth the wait.
Sponsored

elykoj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic
Country flag
I posed the same question a few weeks ago. I am set to purchase my Touring in mid August. What is the "discount" you speak of?

OP
OP

dudeitsdon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit
Country flag
The "discount" being the dealer incentive to clear out '16 stock. But from what it sounds like, Honda is pretty good about inventory flow, so it might not be worth it (especially with a well-selling car like the Civic).

Gavnzdad

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm hoping the 2017 Coupe will get a redesign, I like having a 1 model year body style. :thumbsup:

Gavnzdad

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm hoping the 2017 Coupe will get a redesign, I like having a 1 model year body style. :thumbsup:

Gavnzdad

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't ask me why in the hell it put my post up 3 times. :dunno:

dmac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T Sedan
Country flag
One dealer made a comment about August 5th being a day where there could be a price drop related to the next model year. I believe they said something about that being the date new information is due out or something like that. I'm not really sure what they meant and I couldn't get anymore information out of them on the matter.
Sponsored