What size sheet of plywood will Civic Hatchback hold?

LesS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
If you are a Home Depot shopper, this might help.
I keep this list in my car in case I want to buy something to see if it will fit.
Some Home Depots will trim plywood if the full 48 inch width will not fit in your car.
I have not actually carried anything yet - I will update this list with any changes…. updated 5/29/17

Honda Civic 10th gen What size sheet of plywood will Civic Hatchback hold? 2017 Civic HB - what size sheet of plywood will fit--
Sponsored

Last edited:

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
So... get a Honda Fit?...

VEZI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport+Sensing CVT (Canada) 2017
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So... get a Honda Fit?...
Do not mock please. Since I was on the market for a VW Sportwagen for the utility size vs turbo fun and changed my mind after seeing the Civic Hatch capability, and beeing a full grown-up adult who needs to visit Home Depot from time to time, I really do apreciate this thread, so carry on, by all mean, LesS!

dp58

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic hatchback
I got a 5 X 8 trailer from Lowes. My hatchback pulls it just fine and I'm not scratching up the inside of a really nice car.

knappyhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport Hatchback
Sold my full size GMC truck as I was tired of the $55 gas bill each week due to my commute and was worried because I go to Home Depot a lot. I was glad I was able to load 15 bags of mulch yesterday because I was nervous the car would lower to much. No issue.

Rabbitcivic

First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic lx, 2017 Acura ILX, 7th gen si 4door
Country flag
I had a dodge grand caravan and I sold it because of the high price of gas and I don't drive it much. So in the end I could use a small trailer 4x8 will do perfectly on our civics or acura ilx. Me myself in the exact same situation, so I'm getting a hitch for my car, I can rent a trailer every now and then for necessarily loads from hardware store or some furniture to move. Myself I really don't want a trailer sitting around taking up so much room so I was trying to save up for a folding trailer which is made entirely out of solid aluminum and it doesn't take alot of room when it is parked.

www.apogeetrailers.com
Sponsored