Vehicle(s)
tgt

Wyborowa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic coupe LX MT
Country flag
i'm having a problem.... i'm looking to add 1/8'-1/4' pinstripe on portions of my lower civic coupe.i have NO clue what color scheme would match mhy agean blue.

Ive seen red on the front part of a car on another members' car .... it looks fine, but too super-man-ish for my taste..

White? I'm afriad it would get dirty waaay to quick.
Yellow? If I do that, I would pick gold or yellow to represent the Buffalo sabres :-D
Black? WOuld that even show up...?

All and any input appreciated! Thanks!

Jbird421

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic hatch ex
i'm having a problem.... i'm looking to add 1/8'-1/4' pinstripe on portions of my lower civic coupe.i have NO clue what color scheme would match mhy agean blue.

Ive seen red on the front part of a car on another members' car .... it looks fine, but too super-man-ish for my taste..

Yellow? If I do that, I would pick gold or yellow to represent the Buffalo sabres :-D

I have the hatchback in aegean blue. The black trim looks sharp in my opinion. I would go with the thicker ones though. I had a similar blue mustang back in the day and went with black stripes on the hood. It didn't stand out like the standard white ones, but I really liked the combo.

Draken187

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 accord ex-l sedan, 2016 accord sport sedan, 2006 civic type r (in spain) and 2017 civic sedan ex-t w/manual transmission
Country flag

Im notnsure what in gods name makes you even question black showing up.. I mean you can see the contrast from ur grill to your hood correct?

Id do black or some sort of gray/silver

CivicLX2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic
Vehicle Showcase
Tail lights wrapped today
20170326_125903.jpg
20170326_125926.jpg
Nice I like the idea of smoked vinyl on the rear bumper reflectors. I think I will do that.

I have mudguards en route that I will be wrapping in glossy black vinyl before installation.

AIBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! small 2.PNG Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! small.PNG
waxed the car last night/finished the roof this morning. this is my first time waxing a car so hopefully it looks decent, I'm definitely okay with it.

fc two

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
integra gsr integra ls civic's
Country flag
by the way are you dropped on springs or coils

Status
Not open for further replies.