What color interior did you get?

Eskibot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX WOP
I got the black cloth.

Wondering if anyone with beige cloth is regretting is since I am assuming that the lighter color will get dirty/stain faster.
Sponsored

MuGeN PoWeR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
i got the beige as i thought black was too black inside.

My2016Civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX w/Sensing - Modern Steel Metallic / Gray
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I got the Crystal Black Pearl with Ivory interior. It is an awesome look over the black on black.

I have gotten a few minor spots on the seats (I have a 4 yr old daughter), but they cleaned up pretty. No regrets so far. Black on black interior is too "Blaghh" IMO..

Last edited:

whaaaaa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L, Black w/ Ivory interior
Country flag
I got the Crystal Black Pearl with Ivory interior. It is an awesome look over the black on black.

I have gotten a few minor spots on the seats (I have a 4 yrs old daughter), but they cleaned up pretty. No regrets so far. Black on black interior is too "Blaghh" IMO..
i originally wanted black on black, but settled for the ivory as it was in stock at my dealership. after living with it for a few days, i'm super glad i got the ivory. such a classy look.

hondo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Went with the Ivory leather, WOP exterior. Makes the car look much more high end than it is.

Mr.Brown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L Black
I wanted ivory, but I worry about dirt or stains, so I just went with black leather. still looks really nice!

hal9000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Would've bought the beige interior if it were actually a beige interior. It's a black interior with beige seat covers and door panel inserts. Not even beige on the door arm rest/console coverings.
Honda Civic 10th gen What color interior did you get? image_zpsrkxyffob

Made me think of Katzkin/Clazzio.
Honda Civic 10th gen What color interior did you get? image_zpszd2sxseo

Rawnerve1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 crv
Country flag
I went with black leather. I had ivory leather in a Accord and blue jeans will stain your leather or atleast the accord leather. Plus the WOP with black leather is sexy AF.. In NewJersey you cant give away WOP on ivory. I had to reserve mine.Theres 1 in a 50 mile radius.

OP
OP

Eskibot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX WOP
Would've bought the beige interior if it were actually a beige interior. It's a black interior with beige seat covers and door panel inserts. Not even beige on the door arm rest/console coverings.

yeah that was one of the main reasons why I didnt go with beige. kind of disappointing that the roof (idk what the official term is called) and the dash are not beige. Would of have been all over that if that was the case. However, I sat in my friends new BMW beige leather seats, the car is less then a month old and I could already start to see the leather blacken.

Diversion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rallye Red Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

That's kind of why I like the beige leather setup.. Since i'm not a big fan of beige anyways, I actually like the smaller amount of beige.. Looks good IMO where the seats and door inserts are only beige and the rest are black.. It's very contrasting to me and attractive. I never was into the full beige (dash included) look Honda/Acura has always done previously.

sunnysunday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic ex-t 2016
Country flag
Anyone know how to remove the front pillars? And or anyone dip or vinyl the interior pillars?

My2016Civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX w/Sensing - Modern Steel Metallic / Gray
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anyone know how to remove the front pillars? And or anyone dip or vinyl the interior pillars?
It's really easy.. This should help:

Honda Civic 10th gen What color interior did you get? PillarTrim
Sponsored