Went with 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback

Borges

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback
I choose to get a 2017 Hatchback for my next ride. It was either between a Jeep Grand Cherokee or the hatchback. The Hatchback looks pretty sick.
Sponsored

Draken187

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 accord ex-l sedan, 2016 accord sport sedan, 2006 civic type r (in spain) and 2017 civic sedan ex-t w/manual transmission
Country flag
I choose to get a 2017 Hatchback for my next ride. It was either between a Jeep Grand Cherokee or the hatchback. The Hatchback looks pretty sick.
Will never buy a cherokee! It killen antoine yeltzkin! 10 years after there first issues with park! Welcome to the club!

OP
OP

Borges

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Will never buy a cherokee! It killen antoine yeltzkin! 10 years after there first issues with park! Welcome to the club!
It killed who? And thanks! I was also looking at Challenger. Hope I made the right choice with the Civic. So far I love it. I'm in the Air Force and will be traveling often so

grevic16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe
As long as you wanted over 20 mpg, then yes you made the right choice. It still boggles me the amount of people who buy gas guzzlers these days.

Draken187

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 accord ex-l sedan, 2016 accord sport sedan, 2006 civic type r (in spain) and 2017 civic sedan ex-t w/manual transmission
Country flag
It killed who? And thanks! I was also looking at Challenger. Hope I made the right choice with the Civic. So far I love it. I'm in the Air Force and will be traveling often so
Thebdude that plays the russian guy in the star trek reboot

dp58

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic hatchback
As long as you wanted over 20 mpg, then yes you made the right choice. It still boggles me the amount of people who buy gas guzzlers these days.
Yep I can't believe the mpg I'm getting. I've filled up 9 times and doing the math not what the car tells me I've got 45.1 mpg. Now I do drive like a old man my daughter tells me.

DrGiggleFr1tz

I love me some hatch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Funny because I was looking into a Challenger or a Charger before a I purchased a Hatchback Sport. Don't regret my decision at all. Absolutely love this car.

OP
OP

Borges

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Funny because I was looking into a Challenger or a Charger before a I purchased a Hatchback Sport. Don't regret my decision at all. Absolutely love this car.
I ended up getting the black hatchback EX
Sponsored