buggzy

2017 civic hatchback sport with cvt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 civic ex-l and 2016 civic touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
just came back from dealer for a simple oil change on my 2016 civic touring, with side skirts, tinted glass, wrapped roof....... jumped on a 2017 civic hatch sport with cvt and paddle shift ( yes, no clutch, i have back surgery and a clutch in a no no for me) getting the wroof wrapped in black, new wheels tinted glass.... am a happy camper, getting it in 10 days. and is my 14th new civic bought at the same dealer with same sales woman, love their service and all and they always treat me wel :) will post pics when i get it.
Sponsored

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Congrats on the switch-up...you gonna miss anything from the Touring?

Joshv06

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic touring coupe
Country flag
just came back from dealer for a simple oil change on my 2016 civic touring, with side skirts, tinted glass, wrapped roof....... jumped on a 2017 civic hatch sport with cvt and paddle shift ( yes, no clutch, i have back surgery and a clutch in a no no for me) getting the wroof wrapped in black, new wheels tinted glass.... am a happy camper, getting it in 10 days. and is my 14th new civic bought at the same dealer with same sales woman, love their service and all and they always treat me wel :) will post pics when i get it.
Curious because it looks like you're from Canada too. Did you lose out a lot on your trade in?? I know the dealers like to low ball the prices of trade in values.....

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
thats exactly how i got my current 2016 Civic. i took my 09 civic in for service. took home the 16 the next day :)

Negan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Batmobile
You know what's gonna happen next, right? When you'll take in your Sport hatch for its first oil change, you'll hop into a Sport Touring, realize it's like your old Touring, but also like your Sport hatch, and trade in your Sport for the Sport Touring. :yes:

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
You know what's gonna happen next, right? When you'll take in your Sport hatch for its first oil change, you'll hop into a Sport Touring, realize it's like your old Touring, but also like your Sport hatch, and trade in your Sport for the Sport Touring. :yes:
Then there's $10,000 in negative equity right there lol

Sweet Cheeks

DrSalty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe LX-P
Vehicle Showcase
Curious because it looks like you're from Canada too. Did you lose out a lot on your trade in?? I know the dealers like to low ball the prices of trade in values.....
im curious as well. did you end up upside down at all? im really tempted to trade in my 16 coupe for the si when it comes out but i don't want to dig myself into a hole

zrwizard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback Sport,2016 CRV SE, 2014 Mustang, 2011 Mustang, 2010 Civic LX-
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Awesome purchase!

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
im curious as well. did you end up upside down at all? im really tempted to trade in my 16 coupe for the si when it comes out but i don't want to dig myself into a hole
If you wait 2yrs for Si kinks to work out..trade then..won't be so in the negative..

Mocha90210

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
That is awesome. And it makes a huge difference when you are happy with your salesperson and your dealership. To me, the sales and service is just as important as the product itself. Lol I'm sure they love me too, based on all the $$$ I've dropped there over the years.

I'm afraid the same thing is gonna happen to me at my next service. Although, I think I will *try* to wait until the Touring is available.

Enjoy the new car!

Brettjod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
I'd like to trade in for something different but I owe just over 30 grand for my 2016 LX lol. Stupid poor choices.

Molatte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sedan Touring
Vehicle Showcase
I know you have your reasons..but damn this is stupid. Honestly. You have major balls.