Video: Civic Type-R Technical Presentation by Sr. Product Planner, Rob Keough

DevonK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Country flag
Can anyone can post the slide stack from this presentation? The very low resolution of this video makes it impossible to read.

OP
OP
NorthernEX-T

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Can anyone can post the slide stack from this presentation? The very low resolution of this video makes it impossible to read.
I don't think anyone has that stuff, I agree would be nice to see it better.

Night Fury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Type R
Country flag
I think this is the same guy initially interviewed by TOV and he didn't know anything about the car, whatever is plenty out there already. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
NorthernEX-T

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
I think this is the same guy initially interviewed by TOV and he didn't know anything about the car, whatever is plenty out there already. :thumbsup:
He knew it all, he wasn't allowed to say and you could tell he was nervous before he talked because he didnt want anything to slip. All is out now except on sale date for Canada @Administrator please help us Canadians :(

DevonK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Country flag
Video shows 1080p for me.. most is legible but having slides would be nice
When I posted my request for the slides you could only watch the video in 360p, a few hours later the 1080 version was made available. The presentation slides would still be great to have.

Chikane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ABM Civic Type R, 2005 S2000
Honda Civic 10th gen Video: Civic Type-R Technical Presentation by Sr. Product Planner, Rob Keough IMG_2538_zpss1agb0ti

Everything Posted, Sorry some of the pictures aren't rotated right, I don't know why the image service doesn't work. There is a couple more pages but it's all just introducing the speaker, so I didn't think you need that, have fun Enjoy. Pictures can be shared, I made sure with Honda that this can distributed. I'm sure that in the future they'll be information and technical items posted for all to see. Cheers.