USA: Civic Hatchback Sport Touring How To Get One?

kahrazie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring - Aegean Blue Metallic
Country flag
The title says it all. Maybe I'm missing something but I'm looking at getting a Civic Hatchback Sport Touring model. I can't find any information on a release date and I noticed it is not an option on Honda's website.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Sponsored

OP
OP
kahrazie

kahrazie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Just got a reply from my dealer. Late Spring, early Summer (same as the SI and CTR)

anntrn93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch Sport Touring
Just got a reply from my dealer. Late Spring, early Summer (same as the SI and CTR)

Depending where you are on the map, you might get it a bit earlier than others. search on cargurus to see if there are any listings nearby. I ordered mine in November and it finally got assigned a delivery date in mid FEB.

OP
OP
kahrazie

kahrazie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

OP
OP
kahrazie

kahrazie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Not sure, I seen it on the civic facebook group i'm in. they took the pic.
Either way. Thanks for the post! I've been excited to finally see one of these.

toyman70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 element, 2016 civic touring
Country flag
Either way. Thanks for the post! I've been excited to finally see one of these.
welcome, I was happy to see them show up as well. Since I been waiting for this I am now debating the 2017 4wd touring crv also.

Bmorecivic

Bmore turbo civic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback sport
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen USA: Civic Hatchback Sport Touring How To Get One? IMG_2287.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen USA: Civic Hatchback Sport Touring How To Get One? IMG_2289.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen USA: Civic Hatchback Sport Touring How To Get One? IMG_2287.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen USA: Civic Hatchback Sport Touring How To Get One? IMG_2289.JPG
The title says it all. Maybe I'm missing something but I'm looking at getting a Civic Hatchback Sport Touring model. I can't find any information on a release date and I noticed it is not an option on Honda's website.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
wow that sucks--
Maybe you need to look online at other places--I got lucky. In Nov I went to window shop & left with this bad boy:

toyman70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 element, 2016 civic touring
Country flag
IMG_2287.JPG
IMG_2289.JPG
IMG_2287.JPG
IMG_2289.JPG

wow that sucks--
Maybe you need to look online at other places--I got lucky. In Nov I went to window shop & left with this bad boy:
thats a sport, not a sport touring like mentioned

hawaiiguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
hoping to get the 2017 EX-L Hatchback
Depending where you are on the map, you might get it a bit earlier than others. search on cargurus to see if there are any listings nearby. I ordered mine in November and it finally got assigned a delivery date in mid FEB.
There's dealer here Honda Windward on the island of Oahu (State of Hawaii) that has the first Sport Touring that I know in Hawaii.. only has this one in their inventory...selling it at their dealer retail price of $31,662 z(saw this through carsguru.com).

2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Transmission:Continuously Variable Transmission
Color: Rallye Red
Engine:I4
Drivetrain:FWD
Major Options:Unknown
$31,662
MSRP: $29,175 $574/mo est. Avg price paid: $27,719

Kev.Oli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Hatch Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Had been given a bit of a runaround from several dealers on when they'd be getting their shipments. Presumably very soon though, as I'm seeing a few places over the last week claim some ST arrivals.

I found two places in CT and one place in Boston that had white Sport Tourings coming in "soon". Ended up putting down the deposit down in Boston after one of the CT places damaged my current car during the trade appraisal (long story).
Imagining/hoping mine will be here before March, since this dealer doesn't usually take deposits on cars they expect dates to change on and they locked in the trade price without depreciation.

I'd say your best bet is to call around to high volume dealers and see if anybody hasn't called dibs on the inventory yet, some places have way higher demand than others it seems. If you're lucky enough to be able to pit a few dealers against eachother for a deal, definitely try, but it could very well be a case of pay sticker or don't get the car til 2018 depending on where you are.

david91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Civic EX Sedan
My dealership is getting one or 2 in a week or two, but I wanted a different color so I put a deposit down and had them order one. Going to have to wait another 6 or so weeks, but better than nothing. At the very least dealerships should now be able to order you exactly what you want, if you are willing to wait a short while to take it home.

9xArtanisx9

inactive account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
There's dealer here Honda Windward on the island of Oahu (State of Hawaii) that has the first Sport Touring that I know in Hawaii.. only has this one in their inventory...selling it at their dealer retail price of $31,662 z(saw this through carsguru.com).

2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Transmission:Continuously Variable Transmission
Color: Rallye Red
Engine:I4
Drivetrain:FWD
Major Options:Unknown
$31,662
MSRP: $29,175 $574/mo est. Avg price paid: $27,719
Wait, wait, 30k? really for sunroof, leather, navi, speakers? That cost nearly 7k more than my sport? What's up with the pricing of these cars? 30k for a Touring is way too much. If you are buying the Sport for the "Sport" feeling, adding all that weight won't help! Anyways congrats on the new Sport touring owners ^_^.
Sponsored