[UNOFFICIAL] Honda HQ Mini-meet (Torrance)

213NSX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NSX, S2K, CTR, ITR, etc
Country flag
If you are interested in this make sure to email me at [email protected] and include:

1. Full Legal Name
  2. Email Addy
  3. Cell Number
  4. CivicX ID
  5. Car(s)
  6. Guest Numbers

This is an impromptu meet, but I think I can make some calls and pull some strings to make it happen. It will be an invite-only. If this does not work out this time, we can do something next time, most likely. I am not sure when it will be yet, soon, basically it will be a pop-up type of thing but can give you guys a heads up notice ahead of time, to standby.

Honda Civic 10th gen [UNOFFICIAL] Honda HQ Mini-meet (Torrance) T65MXwQ
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
213NSX

213NSX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NSX, S2K, CTR, ITR, etc
Country flag
[Personal data redacted by mod]
Part of my personal and corporate communication protocol dictates that I use email for all vital / mission critical communications. Please copy/pasta that to an email and send. Thanks and really glad you are in LA. Look forward to meeting you Sir, and seeing #1288 and make sure to put the phone number in there, though out of respect for you, I will personally look at just using email for all future meets and events, since it works better than texting, most times. I will personally not share your info (cell or otherwise) with anyone, and I can assure you that Honda will not either.

Also, I do not check the forums that often, and am very busy these days with several projects, though it is also part of my personal/corporate comms protocols to read/check, EVERY, SINGLE, EMAIL, that I receive. I normally can not respond to them all, just know I do read them. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

OP
OP
213NSX

213NSX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NSX, S2K, CTR, ITR, etc
Country flag
Shoot, okay, cat is out of the bag, I will try my very best to get this updated (I am working my ass off trying to get this La Jolla House Designed for a good friend before we have to go to the City for permitting so I apologize greatly for the bad timing and disorganization, I need some help!) ASAP, and more info out to everyone.

In the meantime please join, and share THE SOCAL HONDA OWNERS MEETUP GROUP, and RSVP for any meetups/events you can. The more owners we get, the more support and love from our Honda Overlords :)

[LINK TO SOCAL HONDA OWNERS GROUP]

Thanks everyone, I am really, very proud to call this Forum "Home" now. You guys rock.

Honda Civic 10th gen [UNOFFICIAL] Honda HQ Mini-meet (Torrance) blykk1

Honda Civic 10th gen [UNOFFICIAL] Honda HQ Mini-meet (Torrance) mZtn7VN

Honda Civic 10th gen [UNOFFICIAL] Honda HQ Mini-meet (Torrance) LvF2n

Honda Civic 10th gen [UNOFFICIAL] Honda HQ Mini-meet (Torrance) vVTMxsT