Uneven floor on front passenger side?

matt007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura Integra
Slide front passenger seat back and put both feet on the floor (close to your seat), do you feel the uneven floor? if you do feel the uneven floor, how critical?

Thanks.
Sponsored

Ar16lx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda civic lx
Thanks for confirming!
Is this normal on all vehicles? I have this aswell but it feels awkward when sitting in the passenger side. I was getting a little worried that my 3 day old car was messed up. The fact that you guy seem to have the same uneven passenger side floor is a sign of relief. I'm thinking about taking my car into Honda just to make sure.

andi_sf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring WOP
Same uneven floor here... Ar16lx, please give us an update of what the dealer said about the uneven floor if possible....

dick w

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Sedan Touring, '18 CR-V Touring AWD
Country flag
Have you considered the probability that it's made this way--stamped in huge stamping presses with incredibly heavy and expensive stamping dies--on purpose for structural or mechanical packaging reasons? See the crash test video. The don't fold up neatly like this by happenstance. And it takes a *LOT* to bend them.

Ar16lx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda civic lx
Yah. I took a closer look at the driver side and it seems to be uneven to the same degree as the passenger side so I do believe it was made this way.
Sponsored