Underbody Trim from Sport LX Hatchback?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking
Country flag
Just purchased a 2017 Hatchback EX-L Navi.

It doesn't have the sport trim on the bottom, and I was wanting to buy it and add it on. Love the way it looks. Since I have a white car, the black pops nicely with it. So, thus my reason for wanting to add it. Loved the way the Sport looked, but I didn't want a Sport/LX. Any help would be apprecciated.

Dealer gave me some quote for parts in the service department, but I am not sure if it's the right one. Front piece was about 400, two sides were about 615 something total. Sounds, crazy high... If you have part #'s, and or a link of where to buy, that would be phenomenal. I heard it's cheaper to buy the parts directly from Honda instead of through the dealer.
Sponsored

indexcow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX (Crystal Black)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just purchased a 2017 Hatchback EX-L Navi.

It doesn't have the sport trim on the bottom, and I was wanting to buy it and add it on. Love the way it looks. Since I have a white car, the black pops nicely with it. So, thus my reason for wanting to add it. Loved the way the Sport looked, but I didn't want a Sport/LX. Any help would be apprecciated.

Dealer gave me some quote for parts in the service department, but I am not sure if it's the right one. Front piece was about 400, two sides were about 615 something total. Sounds, crazy high... If you have part #'s, and or a link of where to buy, that would be phenomenal. I heard it's cheaper to buy the parts directly from Honda instead of through the dealer.
That price sounds about right for those parts.

velocity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I am in the same exact boat as you, been searching for those part numbers.

I have a WOP EX-L hatch as well!

watching this thread.

DrwMDvs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 WOP Civic Si Sedan, 2000 Honda Civic
Country flag
Here you go. www.estore.honda.com (OEM) or 3rd-party OEM: http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/auto/jsp/mws/home.htm

I've ordered from both of these sites before. A++

front lower grille: 71102-TGG-A50 Lower Mesh: 71107-TGG-A50

Rear bumper: Absorber, RR Bumper: 71570-TGG-A50 garnish, RR Bumper: 71502-TGG-A50 Cover, Finisher (above exhaust): 71509-TGG-A50

Side Skirts come pre-painted: http://estore.honda.com/honda/parts...-civic-5-sport-touring-cvt&sn=&b=B++4211&dl=#

Oddly, I've found that the regular hatch side skirts are $50+ more compared to the Sport Hatch. My part numbers should be correct, but I do not guarantee that.

velocity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Here you go. www.estore.honda.com (OEM) or 3rd-party OEM: http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/auto/jsp/mws/home.htm

I've ordered from both of these sites before. A++

front lower grille: 71102-TGG-A50 Lower Mesh: 71107-TGG-A50

Rear bumper: Absorber, RR Bumper: 71570-TGG-A50 garnish, RR Bumper: 71502-TGG-A50 Cover, Finisher (above exhaust): 71509-TGG-A50

Side Skirts come pre-painted: http://estore.honda.com/honda/parts...-civic-5-sport-touring-cvt&sn=&b=B++4211&dl=#

Oddly, I've found that the regular hatch side skirts are $50+ more compared to the Sport Hatch. My part numbers should be correct, but I do not guarantee that.
I can't find the sport side skirts anywhere. They should only come in black I believe, the link you have is the actual sill of the car, not the underbody skirts

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking
Country flag
I can't find the sport side skirts anywhere. They should only come in black I believe, the link you have is the actual sill of the car, not the underbody skirts
I can 2nd that. I've not bought the components yet, because it looks to not be entirely accurate. I think the front and rear makes sense from the diagram, just not side skirts. So that still leaves the question, how do we get these parts. I've asked the dealership and they were going to research it but I haven't heard back and it's been almost week now.

DrwMDvs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 WOP Civic Si Sedan, 2000 Honda Civic
Country flag
There is a price difference and completely different part numbers for the side skirts between the sport and non-sport hatches. I pretty much guarantee they are what you are looking for and they only come as one piece, replacing the entire side skirt. Not something you add in addition to the side skirts you have.

velocity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
There is a price difference and completely different part numbers for the side skirts between the sport and non-sport hatches. I pretty much guarantee they are what you are looking for and they only come as one piece, replacing the entire side skirt. Not something you add in addition to the side skirts you have.
Then it's not the side skirts we're talking about. It's the underbody side spoilers that you do add onto the car's side skirts. That's what we want.

Honda Civic 10th gen Underbody Trim from Sport LX Hatchback? 2017-Honda-Civic-Hatch-1

no underbody side spoilers. Has side skirts (White)

Honda Civic 10th gen Underbody Trim from Sport LX Hatchback? civ-004

underbody side spoilers (Black). Has side skirts (Red)

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
I'm not surprised at all. Remember, you're buying replacement parts straight up. That's like 5 large pieces of metal... It's not like you're 'returning' your old skirts and only paying for the net increase.

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
They are plastic :)
Ehhh I'm not sure. It's a toss up. But it's questionable that they would use plastic for sideskirts considering it's a much more vulnerable material for a piece that supposedly takes a lot of abuse... Honda Civic 10th gen Underbody Trim from Sport LX Hatchback? Capture.JPG