Type R Merch.. if ur interested

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
future CTR owner
lol okay, sorry to make this difficult for you. heres what ill do. ill order 2 small one pmm and one black and see if they fit okay before i order more(see if the XS is necessary)
i would love a pullover hoodie/no zip in a dark grey/PMM with just the 'TYPE R' logo only thing i would definitely need that in an XS as most of the brands i buy the regular small is a little baggy/sleeves long(like say a Hollister sweater for example.)
So my final question hopefully is...can you get a sweater like that in XS and if so how can i add it in the cart?
appreciate your help!:thumbsup:
Haha yah i Can make U a hoodie tonight after midnight... Just at a wedding... I'll let u know.. Thanks for the support
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
future CTR owner
Than
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. I just bought a gray T shirt! ha! I hope you get AA shirts, i love their stuff, but too bad they filed for chap 11. But, i heard a Canadian company bought em, so hopefully you get better deals. I have short arms, so i love their 3/4 sleeve shirt. I got 4 of those. I def would buy another type r one!
Thanks for the support. Yah i like AA shirts too and my supplier they said they are getting the back soon so hopefully.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
future CTR owner
I'll definitely order some stuff but I have a question on the phone cases. The options are 6/6 plus and 6s/6s plus, but shouldn't it be 6/6s and 6 plus/6s plus as those phones are the same size? Just want to make sure I order the correct one.
fixed it.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
future CTR owner
lol okay, sorry to make this difficult for you. heres what ill do. ill order 2 small one pmm and one black and see if they fit okay before i order more(see if the XS is necessary)
i would love a pullover hoodie/no zip in a dark grey/PMM with just the 'TYPE R' logo only thing i would definitely need that in an XS as most of the brands i buy the regular small is a little baggy/sleeves long(like say a Hollister sweater for example.)
So my final question hopefully is...can you get a sweater like that in XS and if so how can i add it in the cart?
appreciate your help!:thumbsup:
dang dude XS is hard to come by for some reason. Anvil and LA Apparel only make S or M. American Apparel has XS but the supplier won't get those for a bit.
I will let you know when they come available. sorry for the let down!

JDhonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 CTR #2043, 03 S2000, 05 Element, 69 Charger
dang dude XS is hard to come by for some reason. Anvil and LA Apparel only make S or M. American Apparel has XS but the supplier won't get those for a bit.
I will let you know when they come available. sorry for the let down!
okay no problem, ill just order the t-shirts for now, and ill keep checking your website every once in a while for new updates/merchandise!
thanks
Sponsored