Type R Merch.. if ur interested

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
future CTR owner
Thanks for the links!! Although, I didn't purchase, yet, I like the description the quality. I always like when vendors/companies provide detail description of the quality of their products. I know some of this could be disclosed, but I think it's always good to let the customers know what we'er getting. I never liked those shirts that were thick and crispy. I like 50 cotton/ 50poly or maybe even a slight blend of rayon. They feel very soft and thick enough to not drag or slump down on your body over time. Quality of material is a good foundation.
Are you open to other designs? I'm a simplicity type guy. I don't like too much going on any apparel these days. But that's just me.
Not exactly my taste, i see some cool designs in other threads. So maybe this forum can come up w/ a design that you guys can print?
I may just order the civic type r shirt. looks nice!
Thanks for your feedback. I am the same way. I like to know what the material is. If you want to know more the company the shirts are being made from is Anvil. I am trying to get American Apparel shirts, and hoping to be available soon.

I am open to any design... what happens is, you email me the design you or typography you want(in high res) and i will post the product on my site. Then you just order.
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
future CTR owner
yes i would like to order a couple XS shirts, will there be a comments section in the ordering system to notify you of the size change? also you have listed the type R paint colors, does that represent the color of the shirts?
one more questions, are you going to be doing hoodies/jackets possibly in the near future?:thumbsup:
thanks
I will just add XS from now on. :beer:
and yes i can make hoodies and sweaters as well. zip up and non zip.

I am thinking of doing hats, but i didn't want to focus too many products at launch.. want to get a good base of shirt designs and they can just be transferable. As personal requests come in for other apparel (hats, sweater, beanies) I will add them to the site,, hats and beanies will be embroidered.

sweaters and shirts are direct to garment printing.

and no the colours do not match the Type R colours. haha. just something i added.

CW = white shirt
AB = royal blue shirt
CBP = Black shirt etc.

IMG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW GLI, 2017 Civic Type R
Do you plan on having any embroidered type of designs?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
future CTR owner
yes i would like to order a couple XS shirts, will there be a comments section in the ordering system to notify you of the size change? also you have listed the type R paint colors, does that represent the color of the shirts?
one more questions, are you going to be doing hoodies/jackets possibly in the near future?:thumbsup:
thanks
@JDhonda added XS for you, but i had to use a different shirt company, which has different colours. You will see when you get to whichever design you want. here is the shirt material desciption:
  • 100% combed ring-spun cotton
  • Fabric laundered, 4.3 oz.
  • 32 singles thread weight
  • Light Grey is 90% cotton/10% polyester
  • Set-in 1x1 baby rib collar
  • Tear away label

JDhonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 CTR #2043, 03 S2000, 05 Element, 69 Charger
I will just add XS from now on. :beer:
and yes i can make hoodies and sweaters as well. zip up and non zip.

I am thinking of doing hats, but i didn't want to focus too many products at launch.. want to get a good base of shirt designs and they can just be transferable. As personal requests come in for other apparel (hats, sweater, beanies) I will add them to the site,, hats and beanies will be embroidered.

sweaters and shirts are direct to garment printing.

and no the colours do not match the Type R colours. haha. just something i added.

CW = white shirt
AB = royal blue shirt
CBP = Black shirt etc.
Honda Civic 10th gen Type R Merch.. if ur interested Screen Shot 2017-05-26 at 7.24.12 PM

Is this PMM or light grey? i like this color but i think you might be sold out, it says unavailable if its the PMM.
Can you also let me know when you get some sweaters up on your site. I'd love one as well.
thanks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
future CTR owner
Screen Shot 2017-05-26 at 7.24.12 PM.png

Is this PMM or light grey? i like this color but i think you might be sold out, it says unavailable if its the PMM.
Can you also let me know when you get some sweaters up on your site. I'd love one as well.
thanks
Ahh yah the ppm and the blue are the two colours that xs doesn't have.. If u give me till tonight I can see if they have a dark grey in xs jn another brand of shirt.

light grey looks like this

Honda Civic 10th gen Type R Merch.. if ur interested grey

JDhonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ahh yah the ppm and the blue are the two colours that xs doesn't have.. If u give me till tonight I can see if they have a dark grey in xs jn another brand of shirt.

light grey looks like this

grey.png
no problem, ill hold off on ordering anything until i hear back from you. thanks, much appreciated.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
future CTR owner
no problem, ill hold off on ordering anything until i hear back from you. thanks, much appreciated.
heyhey.. the only other option i have is a triblend shirt, which are about $5 more then the cotton ones.. the grey they have is in between the PMM colour and the light grey i just posted.

the supplier said the S should fit ok, that's why they don't provide XS for every brand they carry. totally up to you, no pressure!

let me know which one u want as a sweater and if u want zip or non zip as well as colour and i'll make it happen

TypeR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 CBP CTR, '17 SGP SPORT TOURING 6MT(SOLD)
Country flag
I'll definitely order some stuff but I have a question on the phone cases. The options are 6/6 plus and 6s/6s plus, but shouldn't it be 6/6s and 6 plus/6s plus as those phones are the same size? Just want to make sure I order the correct one.

JDhonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
heyhey.. the only other option i have is a triblend shirt, which are about $5 more then the cotton ones.. the grey they have is in between the PMM colour and the light grey i just posted.

the supplier said the S should fit ok, that's why they don't provide XS for every brand they carry. totally up to you, no pressure!

let me know which one u want as a sweater and if u want zip or non zip as well as colour and i'll make it happen
lol okay, sorry to make this difficult for you. heres what ill do. ill order 2 small one pmm and one black and see if they fit okay before i order more(see if the XS is necessary)
i would love a pullover hoodie/no zip in a dark grey/PMM with just the 'TYPE R' logo only thing i would definitely need that in an XS as most of the brands i buy the regular small is a little baggy/sleeves long(like say a Hollister sweater for example.)
So my final question hopefully is...can you get a sweater like that in XS and if so how can i add it in the cart?
appreciate your help!:thumbsup:

Type-JZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Lexus GS350, B13 Sentra SE-R, '93 Camry, '07 TSX, '13 Odyssey
Country flag
Thanks for your feedback. I am the same way. I like to know what the material is. If you want to know more the company the shirts are being made from is Anvil. I am trying to get American Apparel shirts, and hoping to be available soon.

I am open to any design... what happens is, you email me the design you or typography you want(in high res) and i will post the product on my site. Then you just order.
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. I just bought a gray T shirt! ha! I hope you get AA shirts, i love their stuff, but too bad they filed for chap 11. But, i heard a Canadian company bought em, so hopefully you get better deals. I have short arms, so i love their 3/4 sleeve shirt. I got 4 of those. I def would buy another type r one!

ZdH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ACURA TSX Superchrged, 2010 Honda Accord, 1999 Honda Accord
Country flag
Whats in the package, I will give you a hint it has to do with the title of this thread ;)

Honda Civic 10th gen Type R Merch.. if ur interested image

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
future CTR owner
I'll definitely order some stuff but I have a question on the phone cases. The options are 6/6 plus and 6s/6s plus, but shouldn't it be 6/6s and 6 plus/6s plus as those phones are the same size? Just want to make sure I order the correct one.
Yes ur right... Hahaha how unprofessional... I will fix it up...should be 6/6plus and 6s/6splus...ill fix it tonight and I'll let u know... Thanks for that...
Sponsored