Type R Merch.. if ur interested

MrPink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R
Country flag
i posted this on the Official thread.. but thought it could be missed since that thread is growing very rapidly...
i just ordered a shirt from this site that seems to have gone live very recently.. doesn't have much on it, but he said he's getting a CTR in July and he's located in the GTA..1st at his dealership.. not on this forum though.. i told him join! he replied back to me (that's how i know he's a he ; >)
thought i'd drive some traffic to his site.. he said he can make custom shirts and iphone cases, I just need to send a high res image .. he makes the product page and posts it on his site for me to order and takes it down after you order if it's down right copy righted.
either way.. picked up a shirt .. we'll see how the quality is!
www.thelucidapparel.com
just thought i'd share and having something to look at instead of waiting for CTR updates! haha
forgot to mention it's 20% off everything right now since he just launched. use coupon code TLCA20off, said he's adding more designs as fast as he can.
Sponsored

Dr_Drache

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 CRX - 2017 FK8 TypeR
Country flag
super nice, Too bad I don't wear T-shirts. will get one or two for keepsakes though.

JDhonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 CTR #2043, 03 S2000, 05 Element, 69 Charger
@thelucidapparel i checked out your website, do you offer XS size shirts? or is S the smallest size.
thanks, cool designs btw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
future CTR owner
@thelucidapparel i checked out your website, do you offer XS size shirts? or is S the smallest size.
thanks, cool designs btw
the sample i ordered was a XL and it fits me pretty well (I am an XL at most retail shops)

I can add XS for you to any shirt you want, so just let me know which one.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
future CTR owner
I know it's far fetched, and you may not get many sales - but a golf/polo shirt with the R "respect" on the breast? doesn't hurt to ask :p
unfortunately my supplier doesn't have polo shirts. They have different tshirt styles and hoodies, but no polo shirts.. i'll see if i can find someone else to get them for me....

Dr_Drache

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 CRX - 2017 FK8 TypeR
Country flag
unfortunately my supplier doesn't have polo shirts. They have different tshirt styles and hoodies, but no polo shirts.. i'll see if i can find someone else to get them for me....
thanks for checking anyway,
going to order one or two this next week - at least to have.

Type-JZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Lexus GS350, B13 Sentra SE-R, '93 Camry, '07 TSX, '13 Odyssey
Country flag
Thanks for the links!! Although, I didn't purchase, yet, I like the description the quality. I always like when vendors/companies provide detail description of the quality of their products. I know some of this could be disclosed, but I think it's always good to let the customers know what we'er getting. I never liked those shirts that were thick and crispy. I like 50 cotton/ 50poly or maybe even a slight blend of rayon. They feel very soft and thick enough to not drag or slump down on your body over time. Quality of material is a good foundation.
Are you open to other designs? I'm a simplicity type guy. I don't like too much going on any apparel these days. But that's just me.
Not exactly my taste, i see some cool designs in other threads. So maybe this forum can come up w/ a design that you guys can print?
I may just order the civic type r shirt. looks nice!

JDhonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 CTR #2043, 03 S2000, 05 Element, 69 Charger
the sample i ordered was a XL and it fits me pretty well (I am an XL at most retail shops)

I can add XS for you to any shirt you want, so just let me know which one.
yes i would like to order a couple XS shirts, will there be a comments section in the ordering system to notify you of the size change? also you have listed the type R paint colors, does that represent the color of the shirts?
one more questions, are you going to be doing hoodies/jackets possibly in the near future?:thumbsup:
thanks
Sponsored