Turbo Upgrade Sneak Peek

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I haven't heard anything that I'd share other than it wasn't ready...

Had I heard anything else he hasn't made public himself I wouldn't share it anyways, that's a good way to get kicked out of the inner circle...

Now I'm not saying I *am* in the inner circle either... lol. I'm not :(.
This is how I feel, If he hasn't told us, well then even if I knew something, I wouldn't share it. I like having the current line of communication that I do.
Sponsored

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag
I haven't heard anything that I'd share other than it wasn't ready...

Had I heard anything else he hasn't made public himself I wouldn't share it anyways, that's a good way to get kicked out of the inner circle...

Now I'm not saying I *am* in the inner circle either... lol. I'm not :(.
You can tell us.... we won't tell... :innocent:

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Based on this post now I'm assuming you were talking about your "myxal 2 step" trick.
I was talking about that. I will be making a couple of videos of it where you can see the horsepower and torque numbers. I hope to make the videos with the car completely stock. What I am banking on is that you'll see similar horsepower and torque number but while doing the 'Myxal Two-Step', my peak torque number will be lower (Since I'd be 'skipping' the midrange rpm area) but I should have a faster 1/4 mile time. Of course it won't be official doing this by showing it in the Torque Pro software but it's just a gauge/tool to be used to see what I'm talking about. As long as doing this produces positive results at the track, that is repeatable, is all that counts. Otherwise....all this talk is moot.

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You can tell us.... we won't tell... :innocent:
MadMatt is kinda like that little line in the letter 'Q'. He is part way in and out of the circle.

DoubleDown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport Hatch 6MT
Country flag
Sorry if this has been posted already, but what's the upgraded turbo model? The TD04?

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag
I believe that most recently, Vit was focused on his flex-fuel collaboration with KTuner. There's so much rapidly evolving aftermarket support for this car!
Sponsored