Country flag
lol serious much?
Sponsored

Last edited:

burntbisquit763

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Civic Si FG2 (daily) 1980 Toyota Corolla TE72 (project) 1989 Honda Accord (RIP) 1989 Toyota Supra 1jzgte swapped (sold) 1989 Ford Ranger (RIP)
Vehicle Showcase

Nexus90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 C300, 14 corolla, 17 civic
Country flag
where's the track time to prove it? we all know what the CTR did.
Posted the fastest front wheel drive time, I'm not trying to argue that but you realize that it's just that. Other classes can match if not beat that time that's why they have it say fastest fwd time. Either way it's impressive.

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
Posted the fastest front wheel drive time, I'm not trying to argue that but you realize that it's just that. Other classes can match if not beat that time that's why they have it say fastest fwd time. Either way it's impressive.
Understood :thumbsup:, but not in this case...the two listed in above post does 8 minute plus nurburgring lap times. At least the C63S AMG couple does 8:01, and couldn't find anything on the Jag...look, the CTR is #65 on the Nurburgring 100. The C63S AMG and F Type R cannot "shit" all over the CTR! Maybe from red light to red light, but once the turns comes, later!!! Maybe the Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio would have be a better pick to "shit" all over the CTR, but not the two listed above.

Molatte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sedan Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Understood :thumbsup:, but not in this case...the two listed in above post does 8 minute plus nurburgring lap times. At least the C63S AMG couple does 8:01, and couldn't find anything on the Jag...look, the CTR is #65 on the Nurburgring 100. The C63S AMG and F Type R cannot "shit" all over the CTR! Maybe from red light to red light, but once the turns comes, later!!! Maybe the Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio would have be a better pick to "shit" all over the CTR, but not the two listed above.
*edit* I'll end the discussion here to avoid further debates of which is better. My original post was in response to someone saying for a car priced below 100k the CTR is definitely on the top of his list. I responded by saying that C63S AMG & F Type R are two cars that came to the top of my head right off the bat that would change his view; because objectively the two cars would do so to me.

The CTR is a nice car with a very nice track record of Nurburgring. But would that be enough for me to still choose the CTR if I had the cash to get any car below 100k mark? No. Not even close. No track time was even discussed or even need to be discussed so I guess I'll leave this to;

Agree to disagree
Sponsored

Last edited: