The forbidden fruit is forbidden no more....

Eddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R 2014 Pilot 08 Mugen Si
Country flag
She's finally here, it's been a very long and crazy roller coaster ride but it is an amazing car! It's a crazy week for me and I don't have time to do what I want/need to with the car but wanted to share that I do finally have her!! She'll go into her cocoon for he next few days until I can give her the PPF treatment and remove the aweful dealer sticker they tacked on during my 4 hour ordeal. The dealership drove me crazy yesterday and I did a lot of screaming and yelling after they wanted to tack on 2500 to my msrp agreement as yet another GM was fired from this dealership. More importantly the one who signed the purchase order. The sales manager even removed his name tag off his jacket at one point...lol so that makes the total 2 different owners of this dealership I've went through, 3 GM's 4 managers and 5 salesman since October 2016......gotta be a freaking record

I finally accepted with $2500 ADM but they gave me $500 in accessories. Mats, wheel locks, Cargo Tray and credit at parts dept. So I guess I was satisfied. Just happy it's over!!

I didn't take many pics yet but here are a few...

Honda Civic 10th gen The forbidden fruit is forbidden no more.... IMG_2068.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen The forbidden fruit is forbidden no more.... IMG_2075.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen The forbidden fruit is forbidden no more.... IMG_7349.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen The forbidden fruit is forbidden no more.... IMG_7351.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen The forbidden fruit is forbidden no more.... IMG_7355.JPG

Vdeity86

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350z Anniversary Edition(sold), Accord, #1220 CTR
Country flag
Grats... In sticking out for a black at msrp. Seen a lot of pmm rolling around. Nice color as well, but if I'm going to get this car its black.

Froz3nTundra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Accord Sport 2.0t 6MT
Grats... In sticking out for a black at msrp. Seen a lot of pmm rolling around. Nice color as well, but if I'm going to get this car its black.
He didn't get it for MSPR, he paid $2500 over.

Tim818

King Of The ‘Ring
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Civic EX, 2018 CTR
Country flag
Congrats man!!! Would have been cool if you got #711....hope you enjoy her :thumbsup:

JDhonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 CTR #2043, 03 S2000, 05 Element, 69 Charger
Way to go! Congratulations on a beautiful car Eddie!!!!:drool:

OP
OP
Eddie

Eddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R 2014 Pilot 08 Mugen Si
Country flag
Thank you all!

BlackStud525

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EX-L 9th gen
Country flag
Congrats on the new car brother, sorry to hear they threw on 2500 ADM + you had to argue yell and scream etc. I would have loved to hear and see the conversation of you and the whole dealership going at it through the process of buying this car even with the agreements ( I love to see drama sorry ). All in all you got the car with some accessories atleast and the black looks amazing. I love the championship white due to its uniqueness but the black is definately gonna turn heads when driving it around town.

slowride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PMM Type-R
Country flag
I would have to get black for this car for sure. The red accents and dark everything else really mask many of the details I do not like about the exterior.
Sponsored