Kane76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 TL
Nice finally see it next to one another. Lower and wider stance is such a huge improvement. Even though you can tell it's bigger, it is much less noticeable due to the fact that it is not riding so high.

OP
OP
Shoaib Shafique
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 9th generation
Hope so :) EX-T. That one's gonna be standard civic in europe.

05 Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Si Coupe
Thx for sharing. Looks like Taffeta White. I like! And it def doesn't look much bigger than 9th gen like people have been crying about.

The new base sedan styling looks aggressive even compared to an Si coupe. :headbang:

Viet_Racer

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Civic EM1
Country flag
Thank you for posting. I wish they were parked facing each other so we could see the difference side view. Honestly, from the front view of both, it almost looks like one is a coupe and the other is sedan. Of course it could depend on how far into the spot the 9th gen is parked.

kidboise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Accord, 1972 Z600
Vehicle Showcase
The size reminds me of the first gen TSX. Not a bad thing at all, IMO, and even sits lower.

Slickone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Le Car
Country flag
Yuck. It looks bad in white looks bad because of all the black plastic pieces on the front and back. And the wheels are hideous.
All in all, it looks just like a Kia.

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I knew there was nothing to worry about. Everyone was freaking out about the size for all these months. The body shape creates the illusion of size. And it's noticeable that with the sedan compared to a coupe, the size difference is marginal at best, but i do LOVE the added width and how much lower it appears to sit. So much sportier looking in stance. Can't wait to see how the coupe compares.

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yuck. It looks bad in white looks bad because of all the black plastic pieces on the front and back. And the wheels are hideous.
All in all, it looks just like a Kia.
That's you're opinion. I think it looks great in white BECAUSE of all the black accents. I love the contrast of the black and white. Darker colors like the dark gray we've seen wash the details of the car out.

And honda's been doing wheels like that now for 6 years with the black painted accents. Most cars these days have wheels like that now... not just kia.... not that there is anything wrong with kia/hyundai to begin with. Their cars initial quality is easily on par with honda, toyota and other mainstream automakers. Though, i can see on these specific designs a similarity to one of the wheel designs kia currently has for the optima... again... not a bad thing, but they could be seen as similar at first glance.

Slickone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Le Car
Country flag
That's you're opinion. I think it looks great in white BECAUSE of all the black accents. I love the contrast of the black and white. Darker colors like the dark gray we've seen wash the details of the car out.

And honda's been doing wheels like that now for 6 years with the black painted accents. Most cars these days have wheels like that now... not just kia.... not that there is anything wrong with kia/hyundai to begin with. Their cars initial quality is easily on par with honda, toyota and other mainstream automakers. Though, i can see on these specific designs a similarity to one of the wheel designs kia currently has for the optima... again... not a bad thing, but they could be seen as similar at first glance.
Yeah that's my opinion. Still.

Shortbus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Fit Blue Sensation
The lower and wider height and width of the Civic X is definitely showing clearly in these pics. Car has more presence (I know it's cliche) because of it. Woulda been nice if the sedan was in Aegean Blue since white can make a car look bigger than it is.

EmperorHondus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Accord, 2002 Mazda Protege
I was admittedly one of those people whining about the increase in exterior dimensions, but it doesn't appear that the 10th-gen is that much bigger than its predecessor. Maybe it's the camera angles. In any case, I'm dying to see the sedan in Si trim. Any day now, Honda?
Sponsored