Sport Touring Release Date?

thewill586

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 BMW X5
Does anyone have info on the release date for the Civic Hatchback Sport Touring? I need a car in a couple weeks, so I'm wondering if I should be waiting for the ST or just settle for the EX-L. Any help would be appreciated. thx!
Sponsored

roadshow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 RAM 1500
I got told they haven't even started production by a dealer

ronmcdon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 FiestaST, 19 Si, Camaro Z1LE, EvoX, 98 240sx
Country flag
Ive not heard anything either. Honda says 'winter' availability, which could mean as late as Mar 20th or so 2017.

So frustrating. Im trying to wait for a ST trim too but starting to get fed up with the wait and lack of a more specifc arrival date.

TimberWolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honda Canada's site shows "early 2017" so it is likely a ways off.

bembol

SHIFT_
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 Sport Touring, 20 Audi Q3 Progressiv
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I got an update and I was told Honda hasn't even started building my ST and January is the exepected date.

Interesting that my last (2015 Murano) and this are taking over 4 months to get delivered.

belle363

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Country flag
I got an update and I was told Honda hasn't even started building my ST and January is the exepected date.

Interesting that my last (2015 Murano) and this are taking over 4 months to get delivered.
I am getting super impatient....Seriously thinking about getting the Sport....

bembol

SHIFT_
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I am getting super impatient....Seriously thinking about getting the Sport....
That's why started the 91 Days thread. I don't get the delay on mass produced vehicle.

I'm not cancelling for lesser trim and deal is the best I could get, I doubt I'll get a better trade-in especially 3 months has gone by.

belle363

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Country flag
That's why started the 91 Days thread. I don't get the delay on mass produced vehicle.

I'm not cancelling for lesser trim and deal is the best I could get, I doubt I'll get a better trade-in especially 3 months has gone by.
Just got off the phone with my dealer. I placed the order for the Sport touring a couple of weeks ago for 28k OTD (US dollars)

They told me to expect the car early Jan-mid Jan. We'll see. if it takes longer than that i will have to go for the sport because i've been driving my dad's corolla for the past 3 months since my accident. Good thing he owns 2 cars.

OP
OP

thewill586

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 BMW X5
Just got off the phone with my dealer. I placed the order for the Sport touring a couple of weeks ago for 28k OTD (US dollars)

They told me to expect the car early Jan-mid Jan. We'll see. if it takes longer than that i will have to go for the sport because i've been driving my dad's corolla for the past 3 months since my accident. Good thing he owns 2 cars.
I'm hoping their predictions are right. Over here in Northern California, all the dealers I've talked to said they don't see any ST coming for the next 30 days. One delearship said they were preparing to place their order in January. I'm guessing they'll receive their order 8-12 weeks later. My information meshes with the other poster's remarks of a spring 2017 release.

airgas1998

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' civic touring sedan
Country flag

no way in hell that's happening...

ronmcdon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 FiestaST, 19 Si, Camaro Z1LE, EvoX, 98 240sx
Country flag
Spring?! That would be like between late Mar to late Jun. there is really no excuse for the delay and lack of transparency with giving a more specific eta. At this rate the damn Si might arrive sooner haha

Tempted to just get a Sport or Ex-L instead.

Last edited:

bembol

SHIFT_
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I will wait but if I have to put money on our Nissan Rogue I willl probably just keep it and see what my options are.

bsirk3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch EXL with sensing Ordered.
I'm waiting for an EXL with sensing and talked to my dealer today, he said they have tried 3 times to place an order and it keeps getting kicked back. He said he had no idea what was going on but the Jan ETA seems highly unlikely...no kidding!

charlesatx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Pilot, 2010 Toyota Corolla
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I put a deposit on one December 12th. Sales guy told me his inventory manager said it had a production date of 12/17, but couldn't tell me how long it would take to finish building and ship over here. He told me their best guess was end of January or 1st of February.
Sponsored