Sport Touring hatchbacks arrive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
also i just noticed that it has black wheels, which usually costs extra. it doesn't appear to on the sticker and it's not reflected in the final price. also, the honda website doesn't have an option for the black wheels on the ST. I was hoping to get the Polished Metal with black wheels, but didn't want to pay another $1000+ for them.

OP
OP
maxx0293

maxx0293

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EXT Coupe
also i just noticed that it has black wheels, which usually costs extra. it doesn't appear to on the sticker and it's not reflected in the final price. also, the honda website doesn't have an option for the black wheels on the ST. I was hoping to get the Polished Metal with black wheels, but didn't want to pay another $1000+ for them.
It's just the lighting of the detail bay that made them look black. They're just the regular sport wheels

OP
OP
maxx0293

maxx0293

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Very Nice!

Do you know what the lease program will be on them yet?

Residual % and any discounts on MSRP?

I just had a customer to whom we took the price down to 28 even before tax and plate.

Right now there's no special leases on specifically the sport touring.

Residual value is estimated at 56%-58% after 3years/36kmiles.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It's just the lighting of the detail bay that made them look black. They're just the regular sport wheels
that's strange, they look so black in both pictures. i also noticed another thread that has a ST in VA that looks like it has black rims too.

OP
OP
maxx0293

maxx0293

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WOW! 56-58% ? That's not good at all!

I know when I got my Sedan is was 65%

It might have been 66 to 68. I may have read it wrong off the paper. But I can check again later in our computer system. It's usually more accurate on there than on the paper that Honda gives us on them.

MinhQP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I notice that there are still a bunch of button blanks on the left dash and by the shifter. I always thought those blank buttons would've been filled up for the touring/sensing features but I guess there are more features?

skstyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I notice that there are still a bunch of button blanks on the left dash and by the shifter. I always thought those blank buttons would've been filled up for the touring/sensing features but I guess there are more features?
because this is a global platform car, other parts of the world may have more and/or different features that occupies those button blanks.

for example, here is EUs civic...
Honda Civic 10th gen Sport Touring hatchbacks arrive EU-2017-Honda-Civic-10-Hatchcarscoops

zrwizard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback Sport,2016 CRV SE, 2014 Mustang, 2011 Mustang, 2010 Civic LX-
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nice looks like my sport on the outside except the front around the fog lights they put some kind of banking plates over the grills.
Sponsored