Sport Touring Hatchback RARE in your area?

bembol

SHIFT_
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 Sport Touring, 20 Audi Q3 Progressiv
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've seen 5 Hatchbacks today and 3 was Sport and the rest was lower trims.

I haven't seen any Sport Touring so just curious why, the other models I see a lot of Touring but the Hatchback is rare.
Sponsored

Gazelle_392

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes S63 Cabriolet
IT is pretty rare in Alberta too.. Especially manual, but my car is available, anyone wants it can take it.

LeaveEarly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic HB LX HS
i used to only see the touring trims in february, march. since then mostly sport models

ShuJam

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I haven't seen any Sport Tourings on the road either, other than my own. Saw a black one at the dealership when I picked mine up, and at trhe Canadian International Car Show. But that's it. A number of LX and Sport trims though.

Mine is a sonic grey, which is only available on the Sport Touring in Canada. So I get lots of stares and people complimenting and asking about the colour.

Gazelle_392

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I haven't seen any Sport Tourings on the road either, other than my own. Saw a black one at the dealership when I picked mine up, and at trhe Canadian International Car Show. But that's it. A number of LX and Sport trims though.

Mine is a sonic grey, which is only available on the Sport Touring in Canada. So I get lots of stares and people complimenting and asking about the colour.
Hows sonic gray looks in person, I saw it on picture and it feels like kinda a matt finish.... We only get 2 colours for type r in Canadian market, Black or White....... I really like my blue one..

ShuJam

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hows sonic gray looks in person, I saw it on picture and it feels like kinda a matt finish.... We only get 2 colours for type r in Canadian market, Black or White....... I really like my blue one..
From a distance it looks matte grey, but you see the pearl in the paint when you are closer up. There some blue and green in the paint. It looks different in different lighting. It's a bluish grey in sunlight, and looks dark grey in really dim light.

Gazelle_392

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
From a distance it looks matte grey, but you see the pearl in the paint when you are closer up. There some blue and green in the paint. It looks different in different lighting. It's a bluish grey in sunlight, and looks dark grey in really dim light.
It sounds like a very interesting and expensive paint... I never seen one of these myself in person. ;)
Did you wait for that colour?

jaywildcat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
Sonic gray colour was the only sports touring CVT available in Edmonton area 2 weeks ago with very low mileage on it. There is 1 sports touring MT but it got over 120 km from people test driving it. the sonic gray colour feels more like a blue than grey from every angle.

barnaby8787

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda CX5
Haven't seen any. Went to test drive one today at the dealership and they had they just had the sports on hand, so at least I saw the exterior in person. Seen a ton of ex's and exl navi's.

tenshiro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring 6MT, 2014 Mitsubishi RVR LE, 2018 Civic Type R #14978
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I never see any sport tourings other than my own as well, lots of lower trims though. @ShuJam @bembol If you see some crazy guy waving at you and giving you a thumbs up in a WOP ST, stay calm...it's probably me :p

ShuJam

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It sounds like a very interesting and expensive paint... I never seen one of these myself in person. ;)
Did you wait for that colour?
Just a couple of weeks for the vehicle to be transferred from another dealer. My dealership had a WOP Sport Touring to trade for it.

conbrio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback 6MT SGP sport touring
Country flag
Sonic gray colour was the only sports touring CVT available in Edmonton area 2 weeks ago with very low mileage on it. There is 1 sports touring MT but it got over 120 km from people test driving it. the sonic gray colour feels more like a blue than grey from every angle.
I also drive a SGP ST hatch in Edmonton, except in 6MT. This car rocks!

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
IT is pretty rare in Alberta too.. Especially manual, but my car is available, anyone wants it can take it.
You seem to have beaten the shit out of it already.