Splashguards for 2017 Hatchback Sport Touring?

Synomenon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 EX Hatch
Country flag
Anyone have a part number for splash guards that fit the 2017 Hatchback Sport Touring?
Sponsored

net4n6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SC400, E350, Lifted 4runner
Country flag
Anyone have a part number for splash guards that fit the 2017 Hatchback Sport Touring?
Are they all the same for Sport, EX, and Touring? I bought a set from the dealer but they didn't ask me the model of the car. I haven't install them yet.

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The OEM splashguards are not compatible with the Sport / Sport Touring trims. You could probably find an aftermarket option though.

OP
OP

Synomenon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 EX Hatch
Country flag
Are they all the same for Sport, EX, and Touring? I bought a set from the dealer but they didn't ask me the model of the car. I haven't install them yet.

The Sport Touring might have slightly different shape down there around the wheel wells.

Anyway, the guy in the parts department at my dealership is the one that told me that they don't make one for the Sport Touring.

syncro87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic sedan EX-T, '18 Prius Two, '09 Scion xB, '88 R100RT
Country flag
Anyway, the guy in the parts department at my dealership is the one that told me that they don't make one for the Sport Touring.
This is correct.

OP
OP

Synomenon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 EX Hatch
Country flag
You should be fine because it's the Sport / Sport Touring they don't have the splash / mud guards for. The one they do have should be fine with the EX, EX-L.

pcsavvy

First Name
Vickie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport (Sonic Gray Pearl)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I believe the reason for the lack of splash guards for the Sport and Sport Touring is you have the skirts already installed so Honda probably figures you don't need/want splash guards. There maybe aftermarket splash guards but be aware the splash guards would have to take into account the skirts. This would make the splash guards a bit longer than the standard ones.
Also if you want to install the skirts on other trim models you can't install the oem splash guards according to Honda website.

syncro87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I need to confirm with the part guy before I open the bag and install them. I have the EX not Sport.

EX you are good to go then.

OP
OP

Synomenon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 EX Hatch
Country flag
I believe the reason for the lack of splash guards for the Sport and Sport Touring is you have the skirts already installed so Honda probably figures you don't need/want splash guards. There maybe aftermarket splash guards but be aware the splash guards would have to take into account the skirts. This would make the splash guards a bit longer than the standard ones.
Also if you want to install the skirts on other trim models you can't install the oem splash guards according to Honda website.
That makes sense. I forgot about the skirts on my Sport Touring.

bembol

SHIFT_
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 Sport Touring, 20 Audi Q3 Progressiv
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Frankly I think they're ugly ruin the look and certainly wouldn't pay for them.

syncro87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Frankly I think they're ugly ruin the look and certainly wouldn't pay for them.

The hatch is so weird looking, it's pretty much the last car you have to worry about ruining by putting splash guards on. It's like saying Sloth from Goonies would look funny wearing a different shirt. :)

If I had a personalized license plate on my hatch, I think it would be SLOTH. Kind of fits, aesthetically.

Honda Civic 10th gen Splashguards for 2017 Hatchback Sport Touring? photo

ruc13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase

slothy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
The hatch is so weird looking, it's pretty much the last car you have to worry about ruining by putting splash guards on. It's like saying Sloth from Goonies would look funny wearing a different shirt. :)

If I had a personalized license plate on my hatch, I think it would be SLOTH. Kind of fits, aesthetically.

photo.jpg
Slothy here reporting for duty.

slothy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
I went aftermarket with some RallyArmor mudflaps. Bitch of an install and they're still crooked, but hard to notice unless you look hard enough.
Sponsored