Someone hit and ran my car while I was in my house :( whats the estimate on a driver side mirror?

imjonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
do you guys know typically how much it will cost to get it replaced with the labor? such a shitty thing to wake up to.
Sponsored

Farah487

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Vehicle Showcase
do you guys know typically how much it will cost to get it replaced with the labor? such a shitty thing to wake up to.
That actually sucks man. Typically when I park on a curb I always fold my mirrors to avoid losing them lol.

SonicTurbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX Hatchback w/ Honda Sensing, 2013 Mazda MX-5 GT
I had a feeling you were in California before I even opened the thread... the cost to replace the mirror depends on which pieces that you need to replace. Often only the outer painted shell or individual pieces like that need to be replaced. If you don't think that you can install it, a shop shouldn't charge more than $100 or so for labor.

derbo904

Keeper of Blinky lights
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 | 11 E90M3
Country flag
I had the
same thing happen to my car.

The whole assembly including a fresh painted mirror cover and about 8 green plastic clips for the door panel ended up being $245 or so shipped to me.

mis3

First Name
PT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes, 2018 SI Coupe
Country flag
The whole assembly including a fresh painted mirror cover and about 8 green plastic clips for the door panel ended up being $245 or so shipped to me.
I myself am not too lucky with side mirrors.

Before my current Mercedes, I had a 1999 Honda Prelude. Back in 200-2001, I broke the side mirror and the local Honda dealership charged me $375CAN to replace it (parts and labour).

For this Mercedes, it was $1,250 just for parts for the side mirror.

Functionality, they are the same. They were both heated and remotely controlled.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Why hasn't OP responded to any of this? Without model nobody can look up what a mirror assembly costs and estimate replacement labor.
Sponsored