Si Sighting & Dealer Lot Photo Thread

Tonezorz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Series.Yellow BRZ, 2014 Legacy, 2015 Crosstrek. Previous: 2011 Miata GT PRHT 2009 Forester XT, 2007 Cobalt
Figured I would start a thread for various sightings of the Si, be it on the lot or otherwise. A place to concentrate the photos from social media that have popped up the last few days.

I'll see if I can grab any more tomorrow before they head out of town. Just a heads up, every one of the press cars being driven at the Honda track outside Mojave will be driving, i think, back south over the next few days. Keep an eye out on the highway!

Honda Civic 10th gen Si Sighting & Dealer Lot Photo Thread VbxGtf6l
Honda Civic 10th gen Si Sighting & Dealer Lot Photo Thread WVJ86j4l
Honda Civic 10th gen Si Sighting & Dealer Lot Photo Thread NrLx6bTl

Last edited:

M1K3_V

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civicc Si; 2016 Harley Davidson 48
Country flag
I wish they would have spent the extra money and put LED headlights in. I hate hate hate those halogen ones.
I completely agree with you on this. But think of it this way, at least we know that the lights are interchangeable. So I plan on swapping out the headlights sometime in the future.

iamitman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord Sport 6 MT
Coupe really looks good! I would love a white coupe with black roof and wheels! Never had a coupe and still enjoying my 2015 accord sport 6 MT. I wonder how 1.5T will be around town compared to the 2.4L.

zroger73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5 Miata GT-S, 2021 Ridgeline RTL-E
Country flag
...at least we know that the lights are interchangeable.
Do we?

I've read a thread on here that pointed to a retrofit kit, but I don't see where anyone has actually done it.

One concern I have is what will keep the turn signals from hyperflashing since the LED headlights use LED turn signals instead of incandescent.

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
The reason why people haven't done it is because parts are still expensive as fuck. Everyone's like 'Oh, I plan on doing the swap in the future'. Like shut the fuck up and I'll believe it when you take pics of the parts on your front doorstep.

M1K3_V

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civicc Si; 2016 Harley Davidson 48
Country flag
I wish they would have spent the extra money and put LED headlights in. I hate hate hate those halogen ones.
Do we?

I've read a thread on here that pointed to a retrofit kit, but I don't see where anyone has actually done it.

One concern I have is what will keep the turn signals from hyperflashing since the LED headlights use LED turn signals instead of incandescent.
The concern of hyperflashing would be the same as if you were just to put led bulbs in. Ive done this before with no issue on previous cars of mine.

Only reason why I think it's interchangeable is bc the black coupe pictured above is car from Canada. That same picture is in another thread where the person that test drove it said they were from Canada. I seriously doubt that Honda would make 2 different wire harasses for a car that is only sold in North America. So yes until proven that it can be done we will not know for sure, but given in the past how parts for all Honda cars are interchangeable I don't see why not anyone can do this swap once prices for the parts are reasonable.

The reason why people haven't done it is because parts are still expensive as fuck. Everyone's like 'Oh, I plan on doing the swap in the future'. Like shut the fuck up and I'll believe it when you take pics of the parts on your front doorstep.
Not sure if your hating on me or not .... but umm yea I would have to agree with you.

zroger73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5 Miata GT-S, 2021 Ridgeline RTL-E
Country flag
I seriously doubt that Honda would make 2 different wire harasses for a car that is only sold in North America.
It happens with virtually every model. Take the Ridgeline, for example... The door harnesses, dash harness, and engine harness among others are different between US and Canada.
Sponsored