SI Price Quotes and Allocation

TheRealWizzy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe / 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix
Country flag
Curious to see what others have been quoted as well as what dealers have told you about allocation.

Ill start, went to the dealer yesterday to check their allocation. Was told they have two coming, one black sedan and one red sedan. I was told that their is no build date for the coupes yet and that any dealer that told you they had one allocated is lying(not sure which to believe at this point). I was quoted $24,775 plus $180 services fee, tax, title, and licensing.

Has anyone been told they have coupes allocated, I am trying to figure out which dealerships are lying because I am looking to get a blue coupe.
Sponsored

Leetcivx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Si
Country flag
Here is what i got from the dealer where i purchased my EX-T. needless to say, i will never purchase another car from them again. This is not a rare or limited production car. There is no reason for ADM. I will purchase from the other Honda dealer who is about 20 miles north of me...

Honda Civic 10th gen SI Price Quotes and Allocation upload_2017-5-16_14-34-29

DrwMDvs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 WOP Civic Si Sedan, 2000 Honda Civic
Country flag
My dealer has told me they have only been allocated a black sedan. My guy called me today and specified a price of $24,775 (w/destination) not including tax and licensing. Not sure if that's their offer so to speak, but it was the only price he quoted and he didn't hint at trying to sell it for more.

Inertiaman70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Mazda 3 i Touring Hatchback
Country flag
My dealer has told me they have only been allocated a black sedan. My guy called me today and specified a price of $24,775 (w/destination) not including tax and licensing. Not sure if that's their offer so to speak, but it was the only price he quoted and he didn't hint at trying to sell it for more.
Thats just MSRP + destination, right?

Not that that is bad, at least they aren't trying to gouge you with ADM.

DrwMDvs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 WOP Civic Si Sedan, 2000 Honda Civic
Country flag
Thats just MSRP + destination, right?

Not that that is bad, at least they aren't trying to gouge you with ADM.
Correct, just MSRP + Destination. So not quite sure what I have in store, but these are the only numbers he gave me. We even talked about tax and licensing.

ZdH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ACURA TSX Superchrged, 2010 Honda Accord, 1999 Honda Accord
Country flag
Does anyone know what the lease residuals are and money factors are for the SI?

Aero2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TSX, 2010, 6MT
Country flag
I visited a Honda dealer near Philly the other day, and they have three coming in, all sedans. Two are taken already. I believe he said they have late May build dates, but it could have been early June. He said they'll be charging MSRP plus $1,000, and indicated this won't change because it will be "limited production." This BS means I can scratch that dealer off the list when the time comes. (Another problem -- the nice white Civic Sport hatch on the showroom floor had dealer-applied black pinstripes! Gimme a break.)

And the Type-R will be MSRP plus $5,000. Ugh.

Fastdrivingjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI SOON
I work at a Honda Dealer in the "Atlanta" Area of Georgia. Ive got 3 Si on the way.
2 door Coupe Si (Energy Green Pearl)
4 door Sedan Si (Lunar Silver Metalic)
4 door Sedan Si (Crystal Black Pearl)

.. Im waiting till we get allocation on a black 2door coupe for myself

But im interested in seeing the Green SI coupe the most.. Scheduled to hit ground before end of month will post photos soon

AP2SLOW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si (Daily). 2006 NFR S2000 (Weekend Racer). 1992 Integra (SOLD). 2005 RSX Type-S (SOLD). 2002 Civic (SOLD)
I work at a Honda Dealer in the "Atlanta" Area of Georgia. Ive got 3 Si on the way.

But im interested in seeing the Green SI coupe the most.. Scheduled to hit ground before end of month will post photos soon
Please do!

ZdH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ACURA TSX Superchrged, 2010 Honda Accord, 1999 Honda Accord
Country flag

What is the residuals for a si and money factor for them? Can you find out?

OP
OP
TheRealWizzy

TheRealWizzy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe / 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix
Country flag

So your telling me there are build dates for the coupes and my dealer is telling me there is not. Gotta love car dealers.

Fastdrivingjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI SOON
So your telling me there are build dates for the coupes and my dealer is telling me there is not. Gotta love car dealers.
I kept bugging my managers that told me their wasnt anything available.. then after i saw a few dealers on this forum are reporting inventory inbound, he finally admitted to me it should be here on the 30th.. IT IS ACTUALLY ON OUR ROSTER WITH A VIN. As far as residuals it shouldnt be any different from your typical civic but right now we dont have any exact answer

methan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Sedan - MSM
Country flag
Hey guys. New to the forum but been actively following for probably 6 months. I took Zrogers' advice and offered 26.5k out the door in Tennessee for a sedan with floor mats, trunk liner, and splash guards. The dealer said if there's one that sits around for a few weeks, he can make it happen.

Car, Destination, accessories = 25,148;
Tax ~7%: 1780
OTD: 26,928 (excluding dealer fees and BS)
Offer: 26,500

The more I think about it, the more I'd like to get about 26K or under. It's still "just" a Civic, albeit hot right now, and I'm not in a rush as I have a VW Jetta TDI I'll be selling back.

I wanted to see what you all are thinking for your price targets, purchase timing, and potential price drop time estimates. As Zrogers said, they're going to make money either way. Would 25.5k OTD be reasonable by August or Sept?
Sponsored