Si Factory Accessories / Performance Parts Released!

OP
OP

All-Knowing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NSX
Country flag
Cams are the same part number on the Si for intake and exhaust as the other 1.5T engines.:wave:

Intake Cam: 14110-5PA-A00
Exhaust Cam: 14120-5AA-A00
The Civic EX with the 1.5 turbo uses a 14110-5AA Intake Camshaft. Not the Si 5PA.
Sponsored

dmitri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si sedan
Country flag
@zroger73 -- that was great; thank you.
The only two things I have a problem with/questions about (in the articles, not videos) are:
1) He keeps mentioning "wheels and tires", together all the time, whereas it would seem (from the first video) that lighter wheels should make less of an impact than lighter tires, no?
2) Following that same point, his conclusion/advice to avoid getting a larger wheel/lower-profile tire combinations for a car seems to be in contradiction with the effect of mass distribution within the "cylinder" (tire+wheel as a single unit) on its rotational inertia. The only reason I can think of for this to to make sense would be if the specific weight of tires' material were substantially less than that of the rim material. I do not know if that is the case -- does anyone know?
Thanks (and hope I'm making some sense with the above...)

P.S. Guess I'm splitting hairs with this, eh...

Last edited:

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acura TLX Type-S / 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
The Civic EX with the 1.5 turbo uses a 14110-5AA Intake Camshaft. Not the Si 5PA.
Nice..:thumbsup: looks like Honda is still updating part numbers since the time I took the screen shot of the EX stuff and the Si stuff.... makes me wonder what else they have been changing ...:hmm:

TheRealWizzy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe / 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix
Country flag
Just called my dealer they said they have 4 si's coming to them 3 4 doors (silver, white, red) and 1 2 door (blue). So 2 doors are on the books.
Thats some good news for me looking to get a blue coupe.

OP
OP

All-Knowing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NSX
Country flag
Nice..:thumbsup: looks like Honda is still updating part numbers since the time I took the screen shot of the EX stuff and the Si stuff.... makes me wonder what else they have been changing ...:hmm:
The Si stuff has only been on a few days so I'm sure they're updating it

surge83

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Crystal Black Pearl Civic Hatchback EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
All i want is the rear diffuser/body kit and exhaust for my HB!! Any info on that?

SkyeHack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
So the under-body spoiler front is ONLY going to come in the color of rallye red? I wonder if that is going to compliment the car for a majority of the other body colors.....

dmitri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si sedan
Country flag
^^ Wow, $720 for that thin red line in front/bottom? I mean I really like how it looks, but MAN... That's two monthly car payments. :rolleyes:

And wheels at $2742? Is that in US dollars or in Japanese yen? :D

loutamba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2017 Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
^^ Wow, $720 for that thin red line in front/bottom? I mean I really like how it looks, but MAN... That's two monthly car payments. :rolleyes:

we wish in Japanese yen. LOL just remove the dollars sign and replace with Y

OP
OP

All-Knowing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NSX
Country flag

These are installed prices

Wizerud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mini Clubman S All4

I'd love to get that "thin red line" but it's almost pushing me towards a red model. I wanted white. Might still look ok. Would probably look good on black but I'm not interested in a black. Despite Hondas best attempts I'm almost excited! We're close, guys!
Sponsored