Si Factory Accessories / Performance Parts Released!

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
So let's get something straight. Half the stuff is identical from the sedan/coupe catalog. Half the stuff is from the hatch catalog. Only thing unique was the HFP stuff. Movin on...
Sponsored

Design

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 MS3, 17 ABM Si Sedan
Country flag
I'm disappointed that there seems to be no mention of the HFP suspension. But I understand this is only a preliminary list. And I'm impressed at the extent of accessories they are making available for this generation Si.

Anyone have an idea whether the HFP 18" wheel is lighter than the stock (which I'm assuming same as the hatch), or does it just look different? Were same-size HFP wheels lighter historically?
I've been told the Si wheels are the same as the Hatch Sport with a machined face instead of painted. The 19" package with tires shouldn't be too much heavier (or lighter) due to the sensitivity of the bi-mode dampers.

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just wish they'd go with something similar to the simple 8th gen HFP lip kit. Kit or not, I think this car still looks great
I agree, i the 8th HFP kits were nice and simple. that actually was the kit i bought for my 09 civic. now were paying almost the same price for this thin pieces they call lips

dawsonj87

First Name
Dawson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Civic EX Coupe, 2001 Honda CB250
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Any idea when the Si will be available for builds on Honda's website?

Inertiaman70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Mazda 3 i Touring Hatchback
Country flag
Any guesses as to whether the summer tires will be a no charge option like they are on the GTI?

ikbenben

Belgium spec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic 1.5T Sport Plus HB
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So let's get something straight. Half the stuff is identical from the sedan/coupe catalog. Half the stuff is from the hatch catalog. Only thing unique was the HFP stuff. Movin on...
Indeed, almost everything I see here is available for the hatch in Europe except for the coupe/sedan specific things.

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT Civic & 2017 Civic ExT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I can not wait to see the Si vs Hondata Hatch sport video.. It's coming.. haha.. Oh it's coming.

Browncoat3000

Red 5 standing by
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si, Odyssey EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I really like that one set of rims. Can't wait to see how much.

Also hoping the spoiler will be compatible with the EX-T's duckbill.

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I can not wait to see the Si vs Hondata Hatch sport video.. It's coming.. haha.. Oh it's coming.
What will also be interesting to find is how close the two are after they are both tuned as far as they can "safely" be tuned. That may be an easy win for the Si though if you consider the current 6MT (non Si) clutch limitations.

Inertiaman70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Mazda 3 i Touring Hatchback
Country flag
The high performance summer tire has been a $200 option for the 8th and 9th gen Civics, so that figure would be my guess.
Thanks, I figured someone would have an example from the previous generations. That's a pretty negligible amount, considering I'd probably pay $150/ea to get a new set myself, plus mounting and balancing...

I noticed that there are different model codes for the Si with and without the summer tires. Does that mean that they have to come from the factory with the summer tires, or is it a dealer installed option?
Sponsored