Si Factory Accessories / Performance Parts Released!

Metfanant

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang GT, 2003 Civic LX
Country flag
lol yup. its not a bad looking side spoiler though. i am still planning on buying a set in the near future. maybe get the SI one since it has HFP badging on it lol.
Certainly it's not BAD looking, but it just goes to show how deeply Honda dug into the parts bin for this car...

- It gets the red front underbody because it uses the hatch front bumper

- it DOESNT get the red side spoilers because its a sedan/coupe, so they reuse the side accessories from the normal cars and slap a badge on it...

- it doesn't get ANYTHING for the rear underbody because even though the sedan has the hatch bumper, it has a center exit exhaust so it won't fit
Sponsored

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
- it DOESNT get the red side spoilers because its a sedan/coupe, so they reuse the side accessories from the normal cars and slap a badge on it...
if only someone can confirm that the hatchback and sedan rocker panels are the same length, then using the red spoiler side lip from the hatch shouldn't be a problem. i tried to order the hatchback sport side spoiler to test fit on my sedan, but fedex was asking for 500 for shipping, :(

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acura TLX Type-S / 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag

zroger73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5 Miata GT-S, 2021 Ridgeline RTL-E
Country flag
Could take it a step further... instead of one front lip, just install 2 or 3... and carry the red theme all over.
Haha! I actually did that right after I did the original image, but didn't post it. I guess I'll dig it out of the trash... :)

I started to make one with white doors and call it the 'Merica Edition. :patriot:

Honda Civic 10th gen Si Factory Accessories / Performance Parts Released! Untitled2

Last edited:

Metfanant

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
if only someone can confirm that the hatchback and sedan rocker panels are the same length, then using the red spoiler side lip from the hatch shouldn't be a problem. i tried to order the hatchback sport side spoiler to test fit on my sedan, but fedex was asking for 500 for shipping, :(
I would be very interested to know if they fit...my assumption is no, simply because they are not offered

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I would be very interested to know if they fit...my assumption is no, simply because they are not offered
people said the same with the front grille and bumper, which now i have the hatch grille installed on my sedan, and someone else has the bumper installed on their sedan.;) dealers will also tell customers it wont fit, because it wont show on their parts catalog for that vehicle

Metfanant

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
people said the same with the front grille and bumper, which now i have the hatch grille installed on my sedan, and someone else has the bumper installed on their sedan.;) dealers will also tell customers it wont fit, because it wont show on their parts catalog for that vehicle
look forward to you trying it out :thumbsup:

AP2SLOW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si (Daily). 2006 NFR S2000 (Weekend Racer). 1992 Integra (SOLD). 2005 RSX Type-S (SOLD). 2002 Civic (SOLD)
Got some of my accessories in today! First time uploading photos. Hopefully it works right. Obviously I didn't unwrap everything but yeah. The red front lip will work on mine but I think we will paint my wife's green to match her car.

Honda Civic 10th gen Si Factory Accessories / Performance Parts Released! 1

Honda Civic 10th gen Si Factory Accessories / Performance Parts Released! 2

Honda Civic 10th gen Si Factory Accessories / Performance Parts Released! 3

Honda Civic 10th gen Si Factory Accessories / Performance Parts Released! 4

AP2SLOW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si (Daily). 2006 NFR S2000 (Weekend Racer). 1992 Integra (SOLD). 2005 RSX Type-S (SOLD). 2002 Civic (SOLD)