Si Colors & Full Sales Guide!

Inertiaman70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Mazda 3 i Touring Hatchback
Country flag
I did some internet sleuthing and found a 2017 Civic Facts Guide for sales training!

http://salestrainingdev.acura.rpaho...-features;si-features;technologies&host=honda

http://salestrainingdev.acura.rpahosting.com/honda/2017/civic/intro.aspx?secid=brand

Looks like the only option is the summer tire upgrade, no navigation or LEDs.

Edit: Navigation is an option

Included are the available colors for the Si sedan and coupe; interestingly they are all from the standard color pool - no special Si colors are listed

Sedan:

Aegean Blue Metallic
Crystal Black Pearl
Lunar Silver Metallic
Modern Steel Metallic
Rallye Red
White Orchid Peal

Coupe:

Aegean Blue Metallic
Crystal Black Pearl
Energy Green Pearl
Lunar Silver Metallic
Modern Steel Metallic
Rallye Red
White Orchid Peal

Enjoy!

Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

AP2SLOW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si (Daily). 2006 NFR S2000 (Weekend Racer). 1992 Integra (SOLD). 2005 RSX Type-S (SOLD). 2002 Civic (SOLD)
Good find sir. Thank you very much. Reaalllyyyy bummed we won't be able to get Nav and LEDs from the factory though :/

Design

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 MS3, 17 ABM Si Sedan
Country flag
Wow good find.

Fuel economy is better than I expected on the Si; 28/32/38. There are some other specs in that link not previously accompanied with the press release/interviews.

EDIT: Curb weight confirmed at 2900. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

dmitri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si sedan
Country flag
Fuel economy is better than I expected on the Si; 28/32/38. There are some other specs in that link not previously accompanied with the press release/interviews.

Looks like you confused it with the EX-T? I'm not seeing those numbers (weight or fuel economy) listed for the Si...

Looks like the only option is the summer tire upgrade, no navigation or LEDs.
I might be hallucinating, but I'm seeing navigation listed as 'available' for the Si.
But then again, they missed the dot for the 6MT for the sedan, so... :)

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Looks like you confused it with the EX-T? I'm not seeing those numbers (weight or fuel economy) listed for the Si...

I might be hallucinating, but I'm seeing navigation listed as 'available' for the Si.
Ctrl F and keep scrolling through the hits until you find the comparison with the Focus ST. Problem solving level -9000

OP
OP
Inertiaman70

Inertiaman70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Mazda 3 i Touring Hatchback
Country flag
Yes, I see that now too. But the dimension tables with curb weights, lengths, etc. are curiously empty.

fiatlux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 Sequoia, '10 M6, '13 STi, '16 TLX
Country flag
Interesting that they say the Si drinks regular (premium recommended). I wonder if the 205hp rating is on regular or premium....

LoveToDrive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LX MT, 2015 Si (RIP)
Great job locating this! :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing. I'm also pleasantly surprised by the fuel economy.

Does anyone know the weight of the Si wheels?

@Design - the curb weight of Si were both blank. Did I miss something? --- Never mind, saw it. The "find" function didn't take me there.

I knew Honda wouldn't make an Si with Burgundy, but I love this purple so much that it will be sad to part with it when/if the time comes. :(

Last edited:

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
Country flag
Good find sir. Thank you very much. Reaalllyyyy bummed we won't be able to get Nav and LEDs from the factory though :/
Honda really screws the US over on feature combinations when compared to Canada. I'm not complaining, but leaving LEDs off the Si is a bad call and if you want manual transmissions they screw you there too IIRC. Leaving the Si hatchback off the list was a bad call too... maybe they'll give us another gift and make them available in Canada only.

Naw, they'll wait until I buy an Si sedan then sell them. That extra 10 cu ft would be real nice to have at times. I like to keep my cars a while but that'll change quick if the Si hatch comes... hopefully it won't be for a few years and by that time they decide to compete with the GTI/foST on hp/tq.

coopermidnight

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Wow good find.

Wow! Didn't think to read the comparisons to other cars. Good find! That makes me even more excited to get the Si. Huge jump in power (from what I'm used to) and only sacrificing 2mpg. Nice.

Apeks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Civic SiR, 2017 Civic Si Sedan(MSM)
Country flag
Awesome find! Thanks for sharing. This document states the Si has different valves and pistons in its motor. Is that unique to the Si? The si's turbo comes from the crv...but does it actually have unique valves and pistons or are they just from the crv as well?

dmitri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si sedan
Country flag
Ctrl F and keep scrolling through the hits until you find the comparison with the Focus ST. Problem solving level -9000
Wow you guys actually read most of it?!... :)
Thank you, see it now. Still not sure why wouldn't they fill those numbers in the specs grids... Oh well. They (FoST comparison numbers) do look legit. And not too bad.:cool:

Design

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 MS3, 17 ABM Si Sedan
Country flag
Awesome find! Thanks for sharing. This document states the Si has different valves and pistons in its motor. Is that unique to the Si? The si's turbo comes from the crv...but does it actually have unique valves and pistons or are they just from the crv as well?
It doesn't specify. But I'm willing to bet they are different due to the HP delta.
Sponsored