SI 8 TO 10 MONTHS AWAY............................................................................

xcivicx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 SI coupe in black
Country flag
for me that is. today i asked the finance magr. when the best time to deal for a car was, he said look for events. i mentioned the SI and i swear he kind of made me believe that there possibly might be some near by. but as far as the best deal on an SI he said 6 to 8 months after release for that type of car. so there you are folks for me an si is maybe 10 months away. at best. for you prolly only a couple weeks.
Sponsored

notavr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
we havent heard a single thing about when it will be available at my dealer and i ask the rep every time he comes in.

stak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Country flag
for me that is. today i asked the finance magr. when the best time to deal for a car was, he said look for events. i mentioned the SI and i swear he kind of made me believe that there possibly might be some near by. but as far as the best deal on an SI he said 6 to 8 months after release for that type of car. so there you are folks for me an si is maybe 10 months away. at best. for you prolly only a couple weeks.
They're going to be debuting the prototype in a few days but you think it's going to be available for sale to the public in a couple weeks? LOL!

DrwMDvs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 WOP Civic Si Sedan, 2000 Honda Civic
Country flag
I would say a couple months, tops. Looking at a March release based on previous released models.

Negan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Batmobile
I think the Si/Type R are going to be 2018 models and will go on sale around summer of next year, if not a bit later.

It's mid November now, and we don't even have any specs, there is no way you will see either on the lots any time within the next few months.

OP
OP
xcivicx

xcivicx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 SI coupe in black
Country flag
sorry guys i thought i was off on this. didn't now i was more right than wrong, not matter now anyways as it getting the 1.5, so they can keep it.
Sponsored