• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Shirts

OP
OP
jtamase

jtamase

the.xth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic LX Hatchback; 2016 Pilot LX
Country flag
Very cool. Anything on the back?
Not yet. It could be like a team name on the back or personalization? I will design the front grille, but when I get the time to do them, for now, just the rear. :D

CdnColin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2O16 Civic Touring 'WOP', 2016 HRV EXL w/nav. 'Milano Red'
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Your a brave soul. What do you estimate the cost all in. Exchange and shipping?

Ultrafrozen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gavnzdad
I didn't see any shipping charges when I changed country to Canada but the cost came up to $26.84 CDN.

Ultrafrozen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gavnzdad
Not yet. It could be like a team name on the back or personalization? I will design the front grille, but when I get the time to do them, for now, just the rear. :D
I'll order another one with the front grill on the front and the rear end on the back when you get it designed.

OP
OP
jtamase

jtamase

the.xth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
OP
OP
jtamase

jtamase

the.xth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I didn't see any shipping charges when I changed country to Canada but the cost came up to $26.84 CDN.
The standard shipping is International no tracking. It would ship with the best available carrier.

I will make sure to update shipping values with the printers. Since your order was put in, I can still cancel/refund it if you want but what you paid for might not be available next time around.

CdnColin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2O16 Civic Touring 'WOP', 2016 HRV EXL w/nav. 'Milano Red'
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Regular parcel post U.S.A. to Canada would normally be a week or so. May be the least expensive option.

Ultrafrozen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gavnzdad
The standard shipping is International no tracking. It would ship with the best available carrier.

I will make sure to update shipping values with the printers. Since your order was put in, I can still cancel/refund it if you want but what you paid for might not be available next time around.
Please don't cancel the order, I was only concerned because there was no separate shipping fee listed.

Ultrafrozen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gavnzdad
I will keep you updated. @Ultrafrozen It should get there to you in 15 days, factoring in production and shipping. (3-5 prod, 5-12 shipping).
Ordered Apr 4th, received today.

The shirt is made in America and really good quality. It fits a lot better than most other T-shirts I own and the graphics look good, not that cheap rubbery feeling stuff.

Browncoat3000

Red 5 standing by
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si, Odyssey EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@jtamase
The link appears broken, are you still selling shirts? The holidays are approaching. :headbang:
Sponsored