Shark Fin install on an EX-T Coupe??

Farah487

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Vehicle Showcase
So since Honda disrespected us Canadian owners by not putting the shark fins on their second highest trim the EX-T model I was wondering if there was anyway to do it myself.

I don't care personally for the radio functionality since I only use android auto but more so for the looks of it. I feel like it would just be more of a complete look cause when I compare it to others with the fin it looks like my civic got a buzz cut haircut lol. Any insight is appreciated.
Sponsored

Swordfish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic
Country flag
Too bad we didn't buy cars at different times. I have an EX not an EX-T and personally I don't care for it. It makes the car look too busy

skstyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So since Honda disrespected us Canadian owners by not putting the shark fins on their second highest trim the EX-T model I was wondering if there was anyway to do it myself.

I don't care personally for the radio functionality since I only use android auto but more so for the looks of it. I feel like it would just be more of a complete look cause when I compare it to others with the fin it looks like my civic got a buzz cut haircut lol. Any insight is appreciated.
Just buy the fin and 3m tape it on since you only want it for looks

josby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring sedan
Country flag
Just buy the fin and 3m tape it on since you only want it for looks
Yeah, those fins normally mount through a hole in the roof with a nut that threads on from inside the car to hold it down - but if you just want it for the looks, you could tape it on. The add-on lip spoilers from Honda are mostly held on with tape, so it's definitely possible to get tape that will do the job.

skstyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
check the price with a honda dealer for oem or just check for a generic shark fin on ebay
Sponsored