Selling Sportlines

ethanmhanks

Project Blackout
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Ram 1500, 1975 Corvette.
Vehicle Showcase
I have a set of Eibach Sportline lowering springs I am looking to get rid of. PICK UP ONLY.
Selling for $180. First come first serve. They were going to be put on my 2017 EX-T but I am going a different route. Located in Roseburg, Oregon. Let me know if you are interested.
Sponsored

Th4twhiteguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic ex-t
I have a set of Eibach Sportline lowering springs I am looking to get rid of. PICK UP ONLY.
Selling for $180. First come first serve. They were going to be put on my 2017 EX-T but I am going a different route. Located in Roseburg, Oregon. Let me know if you are interested.
Moving to coos bay Oregon next month if you still haven't gotten rid of them I will come get them, did you like them been thinking about getting them for my sedan ex-t

OP
OP
ethanmhanks

ethanmhanks

Project Blackout
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Moving to coos bay Oregon next month if you still haven't gotten rid of them I will come get them, did you like them been thinking about getting them for my sedan ex-t
I never had them on. There is a 10th Gen running around Roseburg with them on and they look awesome on the car. Really wish I was putting them on mine but unfortunately my girlfriend hits every driveway and curb possible at stock height, so I am just going to keep it stock.

Th4twhiteguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic ex-t
I never had them on. There is a 10th Gen running around Roseburg with them on and they look awesome on the car. Really wish I was putting them on mine but unfortunately my girlfriend hits every driveway and curb possible at stock height, so I am just going to keep it stock.
Cool I should be getting there around may20-25th so I'll definitely come get them by June if not earlier

Th4twhiteguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic ex-t
Hey man I'm headed to Oregon from Virginia would I be able to buy those springs from you on my way into town?

OP
OP
ethanmhanks

ethanmhanks

Project Blackout
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hey man I'm headed to Oregon from Virginia would I be able to buy those springs from you on my way into town?
Shoot I didn't get a notification for your comment. I have them still. Still want them?

Th4twhiteguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic ex-t
Shoot I didn't get a notification for your comment. I have them still. Still want them?
Yeah man hey text me (804) 205-7543 when you can and we can work out the details we're in Denver now staying for the night probably be in Oregon on the 12th, name is Jonathan
Sponsored