Selling my hatchback :(

kokomung112

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic hatchback
Country flag
Hey guys, I'm selling my 2017 honda civic hatchback ex with currently 4500 miles on the odo. I was at the socal meet and if any of you guys were there you would probably remember me because my car was the only one that was the sonic gray pearl. I just did my first oil change @ hunington honda and the car is like new and still has that new car smell. If any of you guys are interested pm me for more details. thanks!
Sponsored

SkyeHack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Hey guys, I'm selling my 2017 honda civic hatchback ex with currently 4500 miles on the odo. I was at the socal meet and if any of you guys were there you would probably remember me because my car was the only one that was the sonic gray pearl. I just did my first oil change @ hunington honda and the car is like new and still has that new car smell. If any of you guys are interested pm me for more details. thanks!
Pics?

izzyC-EX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20' BBP Type-R/20'MX-5, Recaro, Brembo, Bose/19' GLC63 Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What you getting?
Sponsored