Second oil change code 019 23k km Hatchback LX

Celus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LX Hatch
Hi! Did a quick search and did not find any answers, this will be my second oil change now, leased my hatchback Lx back in April, did my first oil change free of charge at dealer in July around 11k kms.

Now the maintenance reminder came up again with code 019, i check the info in the maintenance Minder:
0:Oil & Filter
1:Tire rotation
9:Break service and chassis inspections.

Since i am leasing my car, do i have to do my service at dealer? How much would it cost just at a local mechanic? Also would this to be considered as "B" service?

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help me out!
Sponsored

PolishedLX

Banned
Where were fighter jets to stop vegas shooting?
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
"50/50 kid" but on the "right side" of coin flip!
Vehicle(s)
The car that made all others obsolete, "doh, self-explanatory"
Country flag
Hi! Did a quick search and did not find any answers, this will be my second oil change now, leased my hatchback Lx back in April, did my first oil change free of charge at dealer in July around 11k kms.

Now the maintenance reminder came up again with code 019, i check the info in the maintenance Minder:
0:Oil & Filter
1:Tire rotation
9:Break service and chassis inspections.

Since i am leasing my car, do i have to do my service at dealer? How much would it cost just at a local mechanic? Also would this to be considered as "B" service?

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help me out!
I've had my Hatch since June 1st and have had 1 oil change @ 5800 miles. It was the FF so hence the long OCI. I will be minding the MM from here on out.
Sponsored