Rear-ended, my poor Civic

Deleted member 3699

Would he not be at some fault for the front end damage/his car rear ending the one in front? I thought they tried to say you were to close to the vehicle in front of you if that happens.
Hop it all works out. I am not a big car guy but it looks to be cosmetic and if that is the case, you won't have any problems down the road after it is fixed.
Sponsored

OP
OP

OntarioTB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
So just called the insurance and they told me the vehicle is going to be repaired. I am pretty disappointed but I don't think there is anything I can do about it.

They said the repairs will be done sometime early February, and they extended the crappy rental car (Jetta) I've been using until then.

I reallllly hope this shop does everything right

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring WOP, 2023 Tesla Model Y Perf
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So just called the insurance and they told me the vehicle is going to be repaired. I am pretty disappointed but I don't think there is anything I can do about it.

They said the repairs will be done sometime early February, and they extended the crappy rental car (Jetta) I've been using until then.

I reallllly hope this shop does everything right
Glad it's worked out. Hope you get your back to the same condition as the day you picked her up.

ethanmhanks

Project Blackout
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Ram 1500, 1975 Corvette.
Vehicle Showcase
I am going through the same stuff now. A Prius rear ended the Civic when my fiancé was driving down the freeway. It was 3 days after Christmas and they say we should have it back in a day or two. Sorry to hear about your car.
Honda Civic 10th gen Rear-ended, my poor Civic rgtrgt

OP
OP

OntarioTB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I am going through the same stuff now. A Prius rear ended the Civic when my fiancé was driving down the freeway. It was 3 days after Christmas and they say we should have it back in a day or two. Sorry to hear about your car.
rgtrgt.jpeg
Dang, sorry to hear that happened to your car too.

Just wanted to post an update on my car for anyone interested:
Damages were estimated at $11000, it's been 3 weeks since I brought it in for repairs and it was estimated to be completed for tomorrow. Called the shop for an update and they told me they don't know when it will be repaired because parts like the bumper are on backorder. Looks to be at least another 2-3 weeks..

Fun fact: I'll have driven a rental car more than I've driven my own car by the time I get my car back. lol.
Sponsored