Random CTR Chat

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
It's been a very long time for me. I definitely need practice on stick.

I'd be scared of stopping on hills and rolling backwards, stalling, and accidently shifting in to reverse when I meant to go to 6th lol!
don't worry...brake hold feature works great! No rolling back!
Sponsored

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
the S2000 had a MSRP of $32000 back in 2003. no way it'll be under 40k.
Probably $10k more than the CTR, not including that ridiculous ADM.

So, $50K easy.
That's possible. I don't doubt it will come in close to 50k, but if they wanted to move units, it should be closer to BRZ pricing OR be an animal.

hey guys, so I don't have a CTR yet. But in order to do so I will have to convince my wife that our daughter will fit in the back seat. I'm currently in an 8th gen lx sedan (which is a tight fit for the recaro infant seat), and while I know that the rear room has increased numbers alone wont convince her. Is anyone else using this as a dad mobile with rear facing seats? my wife and I are 6' and 6'1 respectively but any commentary/ pictures will be helpful HAHA!
I will try to add pictures of my back seat.
A couple things to keep in mind-
They aren't rear-facing forever. Once they forward-face, you gain a couple inches of front seat space.
They aren't in the car with you everywhere you go. When they aren't with you, you can slide that seat back to the optimal position.
Recline the front seat less. There's loads of head room in this car. I don't like sitting up, so I slide forward, but I have considered just sitting up more instead. I'm 6'4" and I've had my 4 and 6 year old in the car at the same time. Not really a problem!

hey man i was just doing some test fits with our infant carrier that's gonna go in my wife's Highlander for now, my Recaro roadster seat is still on order, but just to get an idea myself I tried this one. As you can see it's kinda tight fit, I'm 6' and my drivers seat is set in comfortable position you can see how much forward the pass seat needs to be to fit the car seat behind it, also I fit but you can see my knees are nearly up against the dash, it'll work but not for a lengthy road trip

IMG_1522.JPG

IMG_1524.JPG

IMG_1526.JPG

IMG_1525.JPG

I'd be scared of stopping on hills and rolling backwards, stalling, and accidently shifting in to reverse when I meant to go to 6th lol!
I think you'd pick it up quickly. This car is very easy to drive. The clutch isn't numb like the 1.5T units!

tailsctr916

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CBP CTR
Country flag
Thanks! I just worry because of the extra pedal lol!

The ctr and si has hill assist itll hold the brake for a few sec before itll roll back so you be fine

heavyD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F87
Country flag
Red hre wheels is the plan for when I get a CTR in white or gray :love:
I have FF15's on my Golf R and they weren't exactly cheap for a cast wheel. I shudder to think what those forged ones would cost. Beautiful wheels though.

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
Since this is random ctr chat.. i just want to say ive had mine for a month now and freakin love it.. :drive:

Thats all..
Can I be a smartass for just one moment by saying, NO SHIT! We all love it!!! :nixon:
I'm in the garage almost every night clean or doing something to it :crazy:

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
Definitely enjoying mine.
The attention you get sometime does feel uneasy tho ... i've taken it out maybe 3x or so and every single time I've had random ppl at a red light talk to me and how it's one of the first ones they see on the road.

then you have this awkward silence after your done talking to them and the light still isn't green :rofl:

Ruckus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R. 2012 Honda Ruckus. 2001 civic sedan. 2012 accord sedan.
Country flag
i haven't washed mine in like 3 weeks now. i no i no dont string me up im the worst. just love seeing all the dead bugs smashed to the front i guess :thumbsup:. shame on me

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
i haven't washed mine in like 3 weeks now. i no i no dont string me up im the worst. just love seeing all the dead bugs smashed to the front i guess :thumbsup:. shame on me
lol. I'm used to washing my car every wkend. But the guy who is going to ceramic coat my car was like, don't wash the car till I touch it ... So i haven't touched it. Hurts to see it so dirty

chingonR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R #1592, 2015 Honda Pilot
Country flag
I have FF15's on my Golf R and they weren't exactly cheap for a cast wheel. I shudder to think what those forged ones would cost. Beautiful wheels though.
I almost got the ff15 for my golf r, went BBS instead, the cast/flow form hre is probably what I'll go with I like the new design (ff04?)
Those forged are beautiful but yeah $$$
Sponsored