Quick question about turbo badge.

Zange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 WoP Civic Touring
Country flag
Should I replace the tiny one with the much more readable one. I personally prefer it it matches the size of the civic emblem. Just curious if I should swap it while I'm currently dipping my side mirrors chrome piece.

Honda Civic 10th gen Quick question about turbo badge. ima
Sponsored

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I recently put the Acura one on and, yes, it does look a little small on there. Where did you get the larger emblem? That seems like about the right size, IMO.

And, btw, I've got the current one in exactly the same spot as yours. Seems most logical considering that's there the touring badge is.

OP
OP
Zange

Zange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 WoP Civic Touring
Country flag
I recently put the Acura one on and, yes, it does look a little small on there. Where did you get the larger emblem? That seems like about the right size, IMO.

And, btw, I've got the current one in exactly the same spot as yours. Seems most logical considering that's there the touring badge is.
Thanks for the advise I got it from Amazon .

Universal 3D Matte Black Turbo Badge Emblem for most Cars Trucks SUVs Motorcycles https://www.amazon.com/dp/B011KJBNQE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_zIxHxb3SE3BSK

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

bmartinson13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Sedan Touring, '97 CR-V
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'd go with the larger one for the same reasons you said, looks like it matches the Civic size better. I like the smaller Turbo badge for underneath the Civic badge for those (like myself) with the touring badge already on the right side.
Sponsored