Prl stage 1 vs af intake which is better?

RallyeeRedAZ

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Don't get the AF intake fitment sucks and my maf sensor screws don't go on...... I'm returning it just gonna install the down pipe and be happy with ktuner and that
Hmm I installed the AF Dynamic and I had 0 problems with the fitment and my MAF screwed on just fine, Are you sure you bought an actual AF Dynamic intake or did you buy a knock off?

I've had my AF Dynamic for a month now and I love it, the sound it produces is amazing!

hawk02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Hmm I installed the AF Dynamic and I had 0 problems with the fitment and my MAF screwed on just fine, Are you sure you bought an actual AF Dynamic intake or did you buy a knock off?

I've had my AF Dynamic for a month now and I love it, the sound it produces is amazing!
Is that the cai or sri?

hfpdohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch 2017 M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
had mine since april
fitment great no heat soak feeling at all either.......
turbo noise is on point with that!
filter quality? just buy another filter brand if you want you want a piece of mind....for 160$?...all day long!

Honda Civic 10th gen Prl stage 1 vs af intake which is better? hondas

RallyeeRedAZ

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
had mine since april
fitment great no heat soak feeling at all either.......
turbo noise is on point with that!
filter quality? just buy another filter brand if you want you want a piece of mind....for 160$?...all day long!
I agree with this 100%!!

Lybrik

First Name
Kirby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic x
Country flag

I got the cold air intake. It was rubbing on the sub frame going to the bumper. The maf holes were just bad luck, but still not a fan of defective products. returning it and probably going prl.

Lybrik

First Name
Kirby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic x
Country flag
I say I want sound, but if my intake is sucking in hot air i think that's stupid it's like losing hp i wouldn't mind sound without losing hp though.

Lybrik

First Name
Kirby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic x
Country flag
CAI then.
That's the problem I bought the AF CAI and it was rubbing on the sub frame going to the bumper. The MAF holes looked like someone cross threaded them before me 2 mm of just stripped nothing till i actually saw some kind of thread. I still tried to screw them on but yea nothing. Good thing i didnt screw my bolts up haha.

Lybrik

First Name
Kirby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic x
Country flag
Can't lie though that sound is music to my ears. Just gonna wait till next pay check and shell out the 400 bucks for the prl :(. Still waiting for the stupid downpipe took em forever cause of gaskets not in stock....

RallyeeRedAZ

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Can't lie though that sound is music to my ears. Just gonna wait till next pay check and shell out the 400 bucks for the prl :(. Still waiting for the stupid downpipe took em forever cause of gaskets not in stock....
Should of just bought the SRI not the CAI :p

EandJ

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Don't get the AF intake fitment sucks and my maf sensor screws don't go on...... I'm returning it just gonna install the down pipe and be happy with ktuner and that
What exhaust system do you have? Is that a downpipe? It sounds mean! I love it man
Sponsored