1.5T PRL Motorsports Civic X 1.5T Product Development

45Lexroc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Coupe Touring.' 06 Lexus Is250.
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My car got wayyyyy to loud with the down pipe and mid pipe. Had to install a resonator on my 3inch exhaust
Did you get a PRL DP/MP?

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So what happened to all the pre-orders??
They shipped 9 of them I believe, and are waiting for material to build the rest of them. :(

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
My car got wayyyyy to loud with the down pipe and mid pipe. Had to install a resonator on my 3inch exhaust
I can feel the tiny dick jokes from 50 feet away with my exhaust xD. I've been considering going back to the CAT. but the performance gain!

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So what happened to all the pre-orders??
still waiting on mine, but im patient. i'll just stare at my car some more . just waiting for the email to process the rest of my payment and confirm shipping, but i know im on the bottom of the list since i went with the catted version. and it still looks like they are knocking out only the non catted orders so far.

abecerra96

SLOWFC1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I can feel the tiny dick jokes from 50 feet away with my exhaust xD. I've been considering going back to the CAT. but the performance gain!
Same lol Has your emission system light went off? I can't remote start my car anymore because of that light hahaha

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Same lol Has your emission system light went off? I can't remote start my car anymore because of that light hahaha
The only way to turn it off without the cat is to use Ktuner. Not sure if that will enable your remote start again or not, it will be interesting to find out though.

abecerra96

SLOWFC1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The only way to turn it off without the cat is to use Ktuner. Not sure if that will enable your remote start again or not, it will be interesting to find out though.
I have the flashpro so im suck with that light unless I take the down pipe off

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
OP
OP
PRL Motorsports

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Country flag
Finally the wait we've all been waiting for... After about every possible thing that could go wrong during production, mandrel bends for the downpipes and front pipes have arrived and are under construction to get orders moving back out the door starting tomorrow in the order in which they were placed. As for the pre-order list, it isn't in exact chronological order. The list grew to be much larger than the initial 20, which is what added to the chaos. Rest assured that everyone who has received their order has received theirs in order aside from one "blemish" combo. One of our welders is pulling an all-nighter tonight so that our shipping department can start packaging and shipping as our other welder continues production once we open in the morning tomorrow. We have 7 catted combos fitted, tacked, ready to be welded tonight, packed and shipped tomorrow. From today forward all downpipe and front pipe orders are in production with excess hitting the shelves into next week.

We thank everybody for their patience! :thumbsup:

Honda Civic 10th gen PRL Motorsports Civic X 1.5T Product Development DSCN0483_zpspzozq1uz

Our prototype cast end tanks and interooler core has been mocked up and fitted to finalize intercooler piping and silicone. Testing is right around the corner!

Honda Civic 10th gen PRL Motorsports Civic X 1.5T Product Development DSCN0485_zpswzt013h1

Honda Civic 10th gen PRL Motorsports Civic X 1.5T Product Development DSCN0488_zps2iipkwx7

Honda Civic 10th gen PRL Motorsports Civic X 1.5T Product Development DSCN0491_zpszi4amby6

Honda Civic 10th gen PRL Motorsports Civic X 1.5T Product Development DSCN0495_zpskja8c9pb

Honda Civic 10th gen PRL Motorsports Civic X 1.5T Product Development DSCN0496_zpsv9xs2qro

Also, silicone for our stock replacment intake hoses and Stage 1 intake systems is getting finished with production as we speak and getting ready to ship to us to fulfill orders!

Honda Civic 10th gen PRL Motorsports Civic X 1.5T Product Development IMG_4357_zpsopkzhlc9

Honda Civic 10th gen PRL Motorsports Civic X 1.5T Product Development IMG_4356_zpstlkbrpbd

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acura TLX Type-S / 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Any update on the CAI with the MAF housing??:hmm:
Sponsored