Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Country flag
@PRL Motorsports I may have missed it but is the CEL issue solved with the V2 catted version?
Our second version cat is here and ready to be welded up for testing, but the shop car is in pieces as we speak for FMIC and intake development.

Waiting on this to be resolved as well.
We are hoping to have our other product development to be wrapped up soon to get this back together for testing.
Sponsored

maddmatt02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic ex-t 2016 crv lx 2001 accord ex 1997 integra gs
Country flag
Our second version cat is here and ready to be welded up for testing, but the shop car is in pieces as we speak for FMIC and intake development.

We are hoping to have our other product development to be wrapped up soon to get this back together for testing.
Or you can just send it my way and I'll test it out for you:pickme:

RallyeRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is it possible to hook the front pipe up by itself to the stock exhaust and catalytic converter?

maddmatt02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic ex-t 2016 crv lx 2001 accord ex 1997 integra gs
Country flag
CEL is a non-issue. On our RACE DP, even.
Well I saw the catalyst efficiency disable option but does that allow the car to hit readiness or just stop the code from appearing? Swapping to stock every 2 years for emissions isn't that big a deal but not having to is better!

VitViper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Well I saw the catalyst efficiency disable option but does that allow the car to hit readiness or just stop the code from appearing? Swapping to stock every 2 years for emissions isn't that big a deal but not having to is better!
DP is like a 1-2 hour swap on this car ;)

omigulay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport hatchback
And that's only on ktuner?

OP
OP
PRL Motorsports

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Country flag
Is it possible to hook the front pipe up by itself to the stock exhaust and catalytic converter?
Yes it is! Here are a few pictures for reference of the flange mating surfaces.

Honda Civic 10th gen PRL Motorsports Civic X 1.5T Product Development DSCN0227_zpsk4wlaa7

Honda Civic 10th gen PRL Motorsports Civic X 1.5T Product Development DSCN0228_zpsb1ss0hxa

Here are some teasers of our new cat that we will be testing. It features a unique shape/design for better o2 angle and placement, as well as features a unique high-load coating to keep CELs off. We will let you know what we find!
Honda Civic 10th gen PRL Motorsports Civic X 1.5T Product Development DSCN0226_zpslth5jtzt

Honda Civic 10th gen PRL Motorsports Civic X 1.5T Product Development DSCN0224_zpsnrtxafwy

DP is like a 1-2 hour swap on this car ;)
It's not bad at all!

And that's only on ktuner?
Correct.

From what I've read hondata has no plans to disable the catalyst efficiency code from popping
:agree:

cmwalton16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe ABM, 2016 Civic Touring CBP
Country flag
Yeah, what about emissions on the race pipe? Anyone?

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
that just disable the cel. it does not make it readiness for emissions

RallyeRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks! So let's say I want to buy just the front pipe to replace the stock one, and I have an injen catback exhaust but it connects directly to the OE front pipe. Do I order the front pipe in "aftermarket exhaust" configuration or "stock exhaust" configuration?

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
Thanks! So let's say I want to buy just the front pipe to replace the stock one, and I have an injen catback exhaust but it connects directly to the OE front pipe. Do I order the front pipe in "aftermarket exhaust" configuration or "stock exhaust" configuration?
It doesnt matter both options are the same pipe. he said no adapter is needed for factory piping since it has enough coverage on the factory flange
Sponsored